• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the people who spoiled bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Adamus

Of course, there's still the stuff we don't see (the non-cutscene stuff), and I enjoy reliving this kind of stuff anyway.

Tigerruss

Awards
If I decide to get a psp I will buy it when it comes out in english.
I am still wondering whether or not I want to spend money on one of the hand held consoles.

The game looks like it would be plenty of fun for a long while. So if I had a psp I would get it and since I don't have a psp, it depends if I choose to get one or not.

SuperSailorEarth

Spoiling myself only makes me want the game more. I really want to play it now, and see the cutscenes the way they were meant to be seen- in the context of what you do in the game.

Absent axel

Hell yes, besides even when we are spoiling ourselves in japanese, we also get another treat from the english version.

Z

Zulkir

I was going to say no, but when I actually saw that the gameplay was more than mindless x-mashing, I'm even more excited to buy it.

After the failure that was dissidia...this may be the last square-enix game I buy though.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm totally going to buy it, even if I've seen all of the cutscenes and a lot of gameplay by the time it comes out here. It's like SuperSailorEarth says; seeing all that stuff just wets the appetite for the actual game more - and playing it yourself is still different from seeing it on YouTube. Actually, with my memory... I'll probably have forgotten most of it by the time I get to play it, anyway.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Of course =D, The Game will be definitely fun to play again and again, also I like to relive the adventure as many times as I want ;D

Birnax

of course I'm getting it. I haven't bought a psp game in some time.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'll try out the game and complete it, before buying it in English. If I love the Japanese Version, I'll buy the English Version. If I don't like it, I'll get the English Version without buying it, complete it and complain what's wrong with it and why I won't touch another KH game again.

Naxyr

Website
www.youtube.com
Of Course I will still be buying it...
only things I have seen is.... terra's ending, kinda.
Vanitas' face
and the secret ending(i wish i didnt, but i didnt understand it so sall good)facepalm

So now i will not be looking at translations at all. I will wait for the game to come to NA...
well I will try to wait at least....

crazzyBRY

yes..

ven and aqua's ending are still confusing..

how the hell did they ended up there?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Of course! I'm close to getting a PSP anyways, and it's worth buying. :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm gonna buy it. Why wouldn't I? I want to play the game.

And I don't consider myself spoiled since most of what we saw was just confirmations of theories made from the beginning of this game's development. And this game pretty much gives more questions than answers anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back