• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't get why there's so much wining about this game coming on ps2,wii etc. It was made for being on the DS for a reason. And from what I have heard, it's perfectly fine on the DS.

Rix

:)
Awards
Filler games are always on a handheld system. Main games are on a non-handheld system.
Well, BBS will probably influence KH3 a lot though.
kh for the wii wouldn't be that good imagine fighting sephiroth with a wii remote.

Meh, I wouldn't really mind it too much, even though I prefer the Ps3 controller. And I would also prefer a game without Sephiroth too.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
A KH game like Days would suck on the Wii because I don't want to play the Wii for story, but for enjoyment. Days was a lot more about the story and collecting things and fighting for progress.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Days on the DS would be better for some of us. I need an interesting DS game,,,,,,,so yea.....

Dual-Bladed King

Well, I think it beacuse, CoM did not get a FM, It got a different title. Thats why I think It would come out on wii as Kingdom hearts: RE 358\2 Days. Anyway IGN says that they are working on one.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
NO! It just won't work, it needs 2 screens. Remember Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes in time for Wii? If not, they tried to make it look like the DS screen.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
NO! It just won't work, it needs 2 screens. Remember Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes in time for Wii? If not, they tried to make it look like the DS screen.
The bottom screen doesn't exactly do anything vital. Not like KH2 had problems with the info bar, mini-map or camera control.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, I think it beacuse, CoM did not get a FM, It got a different title. Thats why I think It would come out on wii as Kingdom hearts: RE 358\2 Days. Anyway IGN says that they are working on one.

IGN has been slipping with info recently. especially with kh series. they still expect a khx. anyways...tetsuya nomura said he had no plans for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back