• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those of you who've playes Birth By Sleep,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

For a first time player of BBS, (Who wants to get the secret ending faster,) Would proud mode be too dificult? Or should I try a lesser mode first?

αsiя

space coke
Just do proud mode and level grind, that's what I did and it was easier.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I wonder if in the NA version that they make it so they Proud Mode has to be beaten 100% and Critical more just has to be beaten to get the Secret Ending. That would be suckish.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Proud Mode can get challenging at times but the best solution (as to many RPGs) is just to level up.

I actually found Proud Mode to be challenging at times. Like Ven's first battle with Vanitas actually took me a few tries because I was surprised by his attacks and whatnot.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
All I can say is that I hate playing with Terra on Proud Mode

Agreed. But once you get good with him and switch characters, you pretty much can beat anything. Remember Terra is SLOW, but powerful :)

relentlessheart1

the reason proud mode was easy beacuse nomura said that it was programmed for Japanese audiences, he said he will tweak everything to fot the American audiencedc, so this game will be harder in english...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back