𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
They should have kept synthesizing commands in the game. Drop system is a little jarring. Dream Eater dispositions and stuff isn't explained very well. Good game other than that.
Dream Eater behaviour and what not are supposed to be a mystery for you to unveil yourself. As for the Drop System, just use Drop-Me-not when you don't want to drop (I only use them before boss fights) And if the command synthesizing was still in the game, some people wouldn't pay much attention to Dream Eaters which are a MAJOR focus on the game.
Nope, I can't block for shit. I only started blocking in BBS and I still haven't got the hang of it. I'm always too late or too early. XD
I'm on the the Hunchback of Notre Dome world, and it's safe to say I'm loving how different of a feel it has from other games. Flowmotion does take some getting used to, and it's going to take me a while to understand some of the mechanics of the game, but so far I'm loving it.
1) In previous games, when you walk away from a field fight and the enemy disappears, its health regenerates when you return to the area it was in. But, in 3D, its health stays the same.
2) The Dream Eaters are more useful than Donald and Goofy ever were.
3) The worlds are GINORMOUS. Probably the biggest areas I've seen in the series.
1) Even though I've played all of the games, the story is pretty hard to follow. The Story section in Reports helps this issue though.
2) In BBS, each character had different boss battles. I thought that was the same case with 3D, but when Sora and Riku both had the same boss battles, I was sort of disappointed. It did help that each version of their boss had different moves.
Back to enjoying my game
Does anyone have any pictures with the case from the MoM edition on their 3DS's? I want to see what it looks like, especially on a purple 3DS like mine. Also, does the top part of the case stay on if you use the circle pad pro?
I've been going with the flow with my drops. I drop at the start of a boss if I have a low meter, and yep.
BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING. ;A; Areas are so HUGE.