• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inarx

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far?

Riku's closer to being a power type fighter like Terra, yes xD It makes sense considering their body types. Riku has muscle and Sora is kinda like a twig xD
I guess it balances with the fact that Sora is invulnerable while using his Dream Eaters, while Riku can still be damaged.
Suppose that's true.

It's this weird position where your left index curves towards your thumb on the analog so it can control the d-pad. Together, they form a C, sorta like a claw. It's very strange, but it gets the job done.

...Well, if I get used to it, it probably will help. But it'll probably take some time XD.

billyzanesucks

Are there any Flowmotion abilities not shown in the demo?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

I just begin flowmotion before so it is harder to get hit.
So you CAN get hit in flowmotion? All this time I've been thinking I'm invincible... This probably explains why I had trouble on the second world boss. XD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

The claw is easier to use on the PSP since the analog stick is below the d-pad.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

:O Chaser I live in Australia too, how did you get the game early? (If those photos are yours)
These photos are mine... and it's a secret ;)

DanX

These photos are mine... and it's a secret ;)
:'( probably have a friend/friend's friend who works at EB, JB Hi Fi or Big W or something.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

:'( probably have a friend/friend's friend who works at EB, JB Hi Fi or Big W or something.
I'll tell my secret then, since I'm not a magician.

I faked those images. They are on my 3DS, but I'm using the images on the eShop xD

DanX

I faked those images. They are on my 3DS, but I'm using the images on the eShop xD
Haha ok I thought you might have had an inside source

Ryuukasu

Cuuuurse you, Chaseeeer. /shakes fist D:
Anyway, glad to hear all you guys are enjoying the game. Aaand, yeah. I agree that the command deck is a bit awkward to use on the 3DS. I mean, I haven't got the game yet, but I've got 6 hours down on the demo... Eheh.

EDIT: Sometimes I forget that there's another page in the thread... bleh. xDD;;
Anyway, you tricky bastard. xDDD;;

tidusffxwakka

ok so far im nearing the end of the hunchback world.

Riku so far is my favorite character to play as, his dream eater linking is much better than soras and hes alot stronger.

I absolutely hate the drop system though, i would prefer no countdown and swap when i want, but at least the item which restores is it available so i just use them alot.

Dream eaters are abit annoying, they have great A.I for healing me etc but i prefer human characters like previous games.

Story is good, ok pacing so far,though they so far have made sora's a bit dull wheras riku has the good scenes so far.

SORA619

Awards

I won't say a lot because I'm only on the second world set. Graphics are like the PS2 games. As always Nomura wants to do best graphics for KH. Flowmotion is a fine addition but I don't use it a lot on battles. I forget it and I just playing the game like the old ones. :p

The proud mode here is the hardest one in the series yet. The enemies are killing you very easy and your dream eaters don't do a lot. That's what I don't like so far. It's not hard. It's just a little unfair. You have to farm a lot of exp just to beat single dream eaters. Another thing that is starting to bother me is the drop system. Okay, it's a fine addition but after 10 hours it starts to get into my nerves a little.

I really enjoy KH 3D. It is a real Kingdom Hearts game. Hope that we will see an announcement for KH III really soon. :D

PS: Anyone can sent me a message and explain to me, why Sora and Riku have the faces from KH1 and not from KH2? It's silly...

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

The proud mode here is the hardest one in the series yet. The enemies are killing you very easy and your dream eaters don't do a lot. That's what I don't like so far. It's not hard. It's just a little unfair. You have to farm a lot of exp just to beat single dream eaters.
I'm getting that problem on Standard. XD More with Sora's side than Riku's.

THE MUSIC IN THIS GAME, IT'S EPIC. I love how they kept the music for Prankster's Paradise (Riku's side) the same as it was in KH1, so much nostalgia~

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I can feel the cleverness oozing off of Chaser

ShailsTDSPT

PS: Anyone can sent me a message and explain to me, why Sora and Riku have the faces from KH1 and not from KH2? It's silly...

Master Yen Sid took their skills with the Keyblade, pretty much reseting their knowledge to a previous stage. The game is also in a dream, never dreamed you were younger?

EDIT: Does anyone know how to get Meowjesty without the AR cards? Hes the only Meow left for me to complete my team :( (getting Flowbermeow was hard >.<)

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

They should have explained it in game already :p Yen Sid reverted them back to their ages before they learned to use the Keyblade so they could relearn to use it "the correct way". Basically it's the story explanation for why you are restarting at level 1 again.

SORA619

Awards

Oh, didn't got it the because I wan't too focused. Thanks guys! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back