• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those who have Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

Okay, if you already Played Roxas's story, or playing, so far, what is the things you like about Kingdom Hearts 2? Me, I like it when you are fighting with the Nobodies, and Heartless, and there's a treasure chest, well you can open it!! You couldn't do that in KHI, and I also like when you use the Triangle button, andwhen you puase the game, you can choose to skip the scene! O_O; Crazy!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i really like the music, while fighting nobodies!!! and i like the reaction abilities

australian sora

Keyblade Master
my favourite forms are valor/brave and anti-form its sooo cool............does anyoe have a wallpaper of antiform?

pooinashoe

I AM PISSED, this game sounds sooooooooooooooo kool, and i was shaking in my desk all day to get it, then i go to eb games and they tell me, sorry have to wait till tomorrow. &^(*$&^(*#$& I cant wait that long!!!!

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol that would suck...........well this will make you feel better.........i live in australia so i have to wait like 2-3 more months til i get it

Aphex

.Inspire.
Yes, I have KH2. My favorite part about it is the Valor form. That form rocks. Right now I'm currently up to Port Royal(sitting on my butt for 8 hours straight playing the game got me there).

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
My fav form will be final form...and yeah,you're right.The "skipping scene ability" is quite useful,...any of you guys tried the expert difficulity mode already?And any of you found the ultima recipe?just PM me to tell.Oh,and i've finished the game 1 week ago.

Which trans do you like most?you know...when you enter a world and change appearance...i like the one at Pride Land...Sora became a little cute lion cub...hah!

D

Dexter

Arcana Dragon you are LYING!!!

1. Kh2 has just been realsed in North America so there is NO way you have recived the game last week.

Or you just exaggerating!?

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net

GDchick

in a closet hugging and kissing Swift Hikari
awww, u guys suck, i have to wait for my game to come. I have that family policy of not buying anything for myself for 2 months if ur birthday is coming up. And my bday is coming up next month. DAMN U ALL TO HELL!!!!! kidding, still, i wish i have it now.......*cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back