• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Foreteller Boss Fights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
How do you think we might face the Foretellers in KHIV as bosses? Maybe an improved version of how their boss fights in Chi work? I can also imagine their Keyblades can transform into different weapons like Formchange. For example:

1. Ira

Type of Fighter: Warrior/Paladin

-When the Player faces him in the Keyblade War from KHX, he fights using light constructs. The only one we've seen so far is he can make spikes of light that impale a person holding them in place, and then creating a swirl of light around his keyblade he spears straight through the bound enemy. I can imagine his Keyblade can transform into a Sword/Spear considering his role as a Leader and use it to create light combo-based attacks. I can also imagine he will throw a lot of light projectiles as a long-range attack. I can see that his skills is going to be similar to the Armor of the Master from BBS Final Mix with a mixture of Data Saix from KHII/III.

2. Invi

Type of Fighter: Mage

-When the Player faces her in the Keyblade War from KHX, she uses all 4 primary elements of magic fire, blizzard, thunder, and aero by channeling them into concentrated orbs and then combines the orbs together for cool combinations. She essentially appears to be like Aqua except we can probably expect her attacks to be more powerful. Her Keyblade can transform maybe into a Whip or a Bow for long-range attacks. I can imagine that she will keep focusing on her enemy by creating a lot of long-range attacks depending on a Formchange she uses. Her skills is going to be similar to Aqua's magic with a mixture of Marluxia's fighting skills.

3. Aced

Type of Fighter: Berserker

-When the Player faces him in the Keyblade War from KHX, he can rend both the air and ground asunder not unlike lexaeus except his slashes are so powerful they create a vacuum that draws things in. Aced's forte is extreme strength and durability he's basically Lexaeus and Terra joined as one but substitute the earth focus for just extreme power. Similar to Lexaeus, Aced can maybe transform his Keyblade into Hammer or Axe to create earthquakes and brutally slam opponents. A shield might be my second option for defense or it's because of his role as a right-hand man. His skills is going to be similar to Lexaeus with a mixture of Terra's.

4. Gula

Type of Fighter: Speedster

-When the Player faces him in the Keyblade War from KHX, he can create fast-paced attacks. His Keyblade can transform maybe into claws similar to Blizzard Claws and he can create thunder-based attacks since his Keyblade design looks like a spark of lightning. His skills is going to be similar to Larxene and Roxas.

5. Ava

Type of Fighter: Ninja

-When the Player faces her in the Keyblade War from KHX, She makes clones of herself to attack from all sides, can disguise herself and mimic the powers of the other foretellers, and create entire dungeons complete with armies of enemies. Ava is probably the most dangerous because of this power, she's makes Zexion's illusions look like parlor tricks. She can be ninja based fighter with a combination of illusions, and I think she can transform her Keyblade into Shuriken or some sort of ninja-based weapon. She can maybe also create afterimages to confuse you and I think her skills will be similar to Data Xion with a mixture of Zexion.

6. Luxu/Xigbar

Type of Fighter: Gunner/Sniper

Now it could happen two ways here:

-As Xigbar: It's obvious of how the fight is going to happen. We faced this guy two times in two previous games, but after the big reveal in the epilogue in KHIII they also reveal about his character as a Keyblade Wielder from the past. Who is possessed by an ancient Keyblade Wielder known as Luxu. If we are going to face him with the Keyblade this time maybe his No Name Keyblade can transform into an upgraded version of his Sharpshooters as a long range attack. Maybe his Keyblade can also transform into different guns like an arrowgun, sniper, rocket launcher or railgun similar to Shooting Star and Honey Blasters Formchange. I hope he can also perform sick combo moves on his Keyblade other than just relying on his guns similar to the No Heart boss fight from BBS Final Mix who can also perform other Formchanges to create other devastating attacks.

-As Luxu: I'm talking about the original incarnation of Luxu the same Luxu that we met in UX before he did the body-hopping. If there will be a scenario that he will discard Braig/Xigbar's body after defeating Xigbar in the first phase of the fight, then perhaps we might meet his original self with a face reveal this time. I can imagine that he will share the same skills of the vessels that he possessed including Brain, Braig and other vessels that he possessed. He will perform a lot of close range attacks and he can create a lot of dark-based attacks. He can create dark-constructs/projectiles as a long range attack. His Formchange is maybe going to be the same as Xigbar or we might see other weapons other than guns. I can imagine this will happen in the second phase of his fight. His skills is going to be similar to Dark Riku and maybe Xigbar.

7. Master of Masters

Type of Fighter: Jack-of-all-Trades

-Now this is just my personal preference since we have never seen him in action yet. He can create 13 Keyblades with Gazing Eye designs, similar to Royal Arms or Armiger from FFXV with a mixture of Sora's Ultimate Form. He is also surrounded by multiple blades in this form, all of the blades floating in a circle through telekinesis. I can also imagine his Keyblades can also turn into different weapons through Formchange similar to the Data Master Xehanort boss fight. I don't know guys maybe the Master having an Armiger-based similar type in his fighting style could work in his character considering he might be a Jack of All Trades type of fighter. I can imagine he possesses a unique ability to learn the abilities of other allies/enemies that he faced. I can also imagine he can share the same Formchanges of the Foreteller's abilities to perform outstanding attacks making him difficult to attack. In terms of attacks, I have no idea, because we know so little of what he's actually capable of in terms of his powers. His boss fight is going to be similar to Xemnas and Data Master Xehanort, Xehanort Goat Armor in KHIII Re: Mind.

I decided to write out how I envision this being executed. I apologize for it being lengthy. What are your takes on the Foreteller's boss fights, since they are going to be the next antagonists as the Lost Masters? My hope for the Foreteller boss fights is to face them as their data backups, similar to Organization 13.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I like your concepts! They tried out the whole 'save all the bad guys for the final battle' thing in KH3, so I'm hoping KH4 goes the other way, with us taking them out one by one at different increments of the story. If anyone should be saved for last, I'd definitely say Xigbar would be perfect. As great as it would be for MoM to be the final bout, I get the impression that he'll last another title. Xigbar in the 'true main antagonist' role for KH4 would be perfect, as well as letting him stretch his abilities as a final boss. Sure, squaring up against a guy with No-Name as the final boss might feel redundant, but like you said, he could very well use it in his own way.

Soldier

Awards
Wonderful ideas all around, but I think Invi should get some sort of magic cancelling effect like we saw in the Union X movie in 2.8. When she's fighting Aced he opens those rifts to close the gap between them, before she turns them into water and renders them useless. Perhaps against Sora and co. magic is useless against her due to her mastery of it so it'll primarily be a close-quarters fight. (similar to KH 1 hollow bastion foyer Riku)

EighteenEighty

Awards
I'd definitely say Xigbar would be perfect. As great as it would be for MoM to be the final bout, I get the impression that he'll last another title. Xigbar in the 'true main antagonist' role for KH4 would be perfect, as well as letting him stretch his abilities as a final boss.
If Luxu ends up as the final boss in KHIV I hope we will face his OG Form and ends up discarding Braig/Xigbar's body.

That's why I said Luxu/Xigbar boss fight will have two ways on how it might happen.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wonderful ideas all around, but I think Invi should get some sort of magic cancelling effect like we saw in the Union X movie in 2.8. When she's fighting Aced he opens those rifts to close the gap between them, before she turns them into water and renders them useless. Perhaps against Sora and co. magic is useless against her due to her mastery of it so it'll primarily be a close-quarters fight. (similar to KH 1 hollow bastion foyer Riku)
I remember that they had a magic cancelling effect for Kurt Zisa. It irritted me to watch people not taking advantage of his timing to summon Tinkerbell before it happens.

Soldier

Awards
I remember that they had a magic cancelling effect for Kurt Zisa. It irritted me to watch people not taking advantage of his timing to summon Tinkerbell before it happens.
And Hook was infamous for being resistant to thunder magic in KH 1, so they could do it.

NoWay

Awards
I really hope that we’ll see any kind of interaction between the Foretellers and the gang in KH4.

What really bothered me in KH3 was that Sora literally didn’t have any kind of interaction with Xehanort until the very finale of KG.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I really hope that we’ll see any kind of interaction between the Foretellers and the gang in KH4.

What really bothered me in KH3 was that Sora literally didn’t have any kind of interaction with Xehanort until the very finale of KG.
I also hope for Sora and MoM interaction before their final battle. Imagine MoM talking mumbo jumbo stuff to confuse the hell or make fun out of Sora.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
MoM: sword-and-shield style with a keyblade and "lockshield", a padlock looking shield meant to complement the keyblade that used to be common in the ancient but became a forgotten art over time with MoM being the last living user (at least until Sora/other playable character inevitably gets 1 of their own).

the red monster

Awards
I'm not even sure we'll fight them in KH4.
the game is about getting out of quadratum, the foretellers are in KH verse.
i can see MoM sending luxu to stop sora from reaching back to KH verse, which will result luxu being the final boss.
i do hope master of masters will be the secret boss though.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I'm not even sure we'll fight them in KH4.
the game is about getting out of quadratum, the foretellers are in KH verse.
i can see MoM sending luxu to stop sora from reaching back to KH verse, which will result luxu being the final boss.
i do hope master of masters will be the secret boss though.
Then how can you explain the 7 black pieces in the KH3 Epilogue?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I second the idea that they should not be shoe-horned into the finale, but should appear as bosses throughout the game. Fighting Demyx and Xaldin in KHII gave the story some much needed momentum.

I also hope that they each have a monstrous second form based on their animals. Kind of like the Legendary Warriors in the fourth season of Digimon, who had a warrior form and a beast mode.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I also hope that they each have a monstrous second form based on their animals. Kind of like the Legendary Warriors in the fourth season of Digimon, who had a warrior form and a beast mode.
The idea of them having a monstrous second form as their Beast Mode is actually a cool idea. Considering they will be corrupted by the 7 Darknesses inside them

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I like some of these ideas. The second beast form sounds great. I would like something similar to KH2. I did not like KH3s rushed style.

I think we should have Disney worlds with Disney stories and just hints at the Foretellers. Then a return to the Disney worlds for an original KH Foreteller story and the boss fight. I think we would fight Luxu a couple of times like Riku in KH1. MOM might be the big boss, maybe Luxu, or even better if we get a cool, unexpected twist.

But yeah I don't want to fight them all in one go like KH3. And chill on the amount of protagonists.

Back