• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Foretellers in Twilight Town?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
You better sit down for this one, because I think I've hit something!

*Unfortunately, I am unable to post screenshots, but just watch any Old Mansion gameplays and you'll see EXACTLY what I'm talkling about.*

It seems the "Old Mansion" in Twilight Town may be older than we previously imagined....So old in fact, that it could have been the home or workplaces of one of the ancient Foretellers, Unicornis. Don't believe me? See for yourself....

(1.) When you first open the gate there is a small courtyard that has a series of six pillars. All of them are destroyed except for two: one in the far back that cannot be identified, and the first pillar. Guess whose animal is on the first pillar? Unicorn's.

(2.) Enter the mansion, and you will come to the lobby. There are two large unicorn statues there, as well as two large unicorn heads above the doorframe.

(3.) Enter the dining room, and there are 5 chairs. How many Foretellers are there? 5. When you examine the table, Sora says that only a large blast could have done this. Hm......do you think that someone could have walked in on the Foreteller's meeting and got angry that they weren't invited? Also, you will see a unicorn head hanging on one of the walls,and about 4 empty spaces on the other walls where heads were once hanging.

(
4.) Walk into the library, and there is a large unicorn head statue inside one of the bookcases.

Indeed it's all just speculation, but it's still a rather strange coincidence. And like I've said before....there are very rarely coinsidences in this game....everything seems to happen for a reason. Does Unicornis' pillar still standing mean that he escaped whoever's wrath destroyed that place? Or did he cause the damage himself? What does that say for the other destroyed pillars? Who does the mysterious pillar standing in the back belong to? The mysterious Sixth?

Seriously, I could see if it was something common like lions or something, but Unicorns?? And all over the place? Pence was right, something is strange about this house...

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
We talked about this stuff some days ago here. Even though I don't think Nomura planed this far ahead, there is still more to the mansion than what was explained in KHII.

Gram

Banned
Awards
There's no doubt it wasn't planned ahead. During KH2 the only games he had in mind was BBS. Pretty much anything that wasn't KH1, 2 or BBS was brought about unexpectedly.

BUT like mentioned in that link ShardofTruth posted there is room to connect back to it and elaborate on something. Kinda like a happy coincidence to expand.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Nomura might have planned BBS during KH2, but how do we know if that was the BBS that finally came into fruition? Maybe Chi was meant to be BBS at first.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The final product is almost never what was originally intended. During KH1 the only ideas for 2 was what you saw in Deep Dive. For BBS it was the same. Like Riku and Roxas coats in Deep Dive, the armors was cause TAV had no designs (or which ones did he didn't want known yet).
It's entirely possible some leftover ideas were put into chi but it's also no doubt that it wasn't planned ahead this far. For all we know he took the Pegasus symbol from that mansion for chi rather than reverse. (and yes that's hypothetical cause we don't know what's on the mans mind in all honesty)

Doesn't really matter which way it was though since it's still a nice connection he could make now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back