• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Forgotton Memories Lifeless Souls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Main People
Arxos:14 year old kid who is yurning for adventure and feels his life is much more

Suxar:15 years old and best freinds with Aros

Naiala:14 years old and best freinds with both of them

Chapter: 1 // Wanting Adventure
" Aros,....Time for bed! " His parents yelled up the steps
" Alright mom! " He yelled back." God, I need somthing to do this borring life, same old rutine every day " He thought, He opend the window slowly, making sure not to make a noise, and crawls out the window and runs off to his hang out were him Suxar and Naiala stay all the time. He walks in and heres a voice "The Forgotton, Those who are lost memories who were depribed of memories them selves" "who is that?!,were are you?" "They will over run the worlds as there former selves the heartless did hundreds of years ago" The voice said again "World's? what "worlds" there is only one"Arxos yelled running at were he heres the voice coming from "The Lifeless, Those with no past nor' future, there for no life those were who were depribed of souls and deserve a life beyond this, not a foolish kid who is yurning for adventure" "I dont want adventure, I need it, I feel my life is much more than I can see, and how did you know I wanted adventure?" He yelled as he sees a figure move rappidly around him than away in a grey jittery flash " I know, Becouse I was the same, and this is what happend to me" The voice called out again " Who is this?!" Arxos yelled furiously " that is of no importance now " he said as he ran through Arxos and faded away as he Passed out and fell to the ground.

I need some people who are good artists and have scanners to help me as I procede through the story
who can draw people weapons and monsters/creatures
I will be adding a jurnal with all the information as he proceeds

oh and tell me how my first chapter of my first Fan Fic is

Last edited:

True BHK

I liked it
a little rough around the edges but a nice first
add more chapters though

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Chapter: 2 // The Lustore and the Tome of the Bodys Elements
1 Year Later

"Arxos!! Over here, hurry" Suxar yelled from inside the small cave
"what's this?" Arxos askes puzzled as he stares at the inscription on the wall
"Thats a Lustore silly dont you know that?" Naiala said
"well,....... I uh ... No" they both said sadly
"well" Naiala said " a Lustore is a mythicle righting spotted on cave walls usually wrighting out some sort of prophesy" "but no one beleives those" She said

"Realy!?!?" Arxos said with excitement "Think it has anything to do with us?"
"No silly,Like I said they dont mean a thing they are just what they beleived than"
Naiala said with a conused tone
"Well on this one there is a kid with long spiky hair hanging down, and some sort of key and .........I.. I dont know what that is?"Suxar said
"thats easy, He has a tome representing Body, Heart, Soul, Memories, and Life" Arxos said "being the Sould Defender of the worlds from creaturesthats will steal your hearts, cous you to become a nobody, depribe you of memories, and taking your soul"

"Since when can you read Lustore?" Naiala and Suxar asked
"I dont know" Arxos Replied "it just started to flow through and some how I know its right"

"ok well its getting a little late dont you think?"
"yea" Suxar and Arxos both replied one after another
"Gotta hurry home, moms cookin spagettie tonight" Suxar said rinning home
"Cya" They all yelled
"Bye Naiala"
"Bye Arxos" she said back

gotta lay diwn for a few so my parents go to bed so I can finish this chapter

Last edited:

TrancedRiku

it's a pretty good story... but a bit short... so, try making it a bit longer. I'm an artist... i drew the characters for my fic ((points down at Diving Deep)) it's there, on page 2... i also designed those sprites. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back