• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fourth person in Deep Dive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

This may have been discussed in the past. But remember Deep Dive? Of course you do. I'm sure you remember the fight between Riku and Roxas. And Xemnas standing on the beach... And the person coming out of a rock..... Yeah, the last one I want to focus on.
When the guy comes out of the rock, we see a Heartless symbol. The person (with a creepy glowing eye) coming from the rock is supposed to be Roxas. But why does he have a Heartless symbol? He's a Nobody!?
HeartlessSymbol.jpg

Next, at the very end of Deep Dive we see a picture of four people. From right to left it's Xemnas, Roxas, Riku and.....Again Roxas??
4Characters.jpg

Why would they put him in the picture twice? This must indicate that they are different characters. But who is this glowing guy..... Ven? Nah, long shot....

Apollo

Silver Member
well I do think it was roxas but I am sure it is.

Athel

Machinist
ok, didnt notice that before, BUT...the guy who came out of the rock must be Roxas cuz he was the one Xemnas said looked like Sora, so it had to be Roxas, unless...*GASP*

Apollo

Silver Member
well did not show that rock scene in kh2 and he had roxas's vocice sooooooooooooooooooo it must be him.

Bryantjj

No, we don't know for sure if the glowing eyed guy is the same person that Xemnas talked to. And since we already know he was talking to Roxas.... I really think they're different persons. Why else would he appear twice in the final screenshot?? WHY???!!!

Also, qwe, I don't think that they included him coming out of the rock in KH2. And if they did, only when in that same shot I hear Roxas' voice coming from that person, I'm convinced. Not any sooner or later.

Apollo

Silver Member
No, we don't know for sure if the glowing eyed guy is the same person that Xemnas talked to. And since we already know he was talking to Roxas.... I really think they're different persons. Why else would he appear twice in the final screenshot?? WHY???!!!
if that was going at me i ment that the guy coming out of the rock was roxas!:thumbsup:

Dittmann

i agree with qwe the guy coming out of the rock must have roxas and the guys sitting on the rock talking to him must have been riku. because think of it nobody else in the orginization really no's how sora looks like except for riku.

plus i believe the picture alignment is roxas,riku,roxas,riku. The reason for this is because the two of them are in a heated dispute with each other. i mean they obviously love to fight each other.

Khaston

i agree with qwe the guy coming out of the rock must have roxas and the guys sitting on the rock talking to him must have been riku. because think of it nobody else in the orginization really no's how sora looks like except for riku.

No, it's Xemnas, and he met and fought with Sora at Hollow Bastion.

It seems a little sketchy, but certainly pluasible, but lets say that it is Ven, that means Xemnas could have been refering to either Sora or Riku when he said he looks just like him.

sora4ever

I'm with Bryantjj on this one... I mean.. that's interesting. And why would they change the appearance if it was the same person.. let me explain... if you scroll up and look at the pics... look closely now.. haha.. ok.. on the left, it's the glowy eyed guy who you guys think is Roxas.. now look to the pic that we KNOW is Roxas. Why... do you think... would they have Roxas' hair completely cover both of his eyes for the entire scene... then suddenly make his eye, glowing and visible... for that one shot? Not to mention the Heartless emblem... (Good point Bryantjj) Now look at the two acclaimed Riku's... We have NEVER seen Riku go with his hood up, but always with his blindfold, in which, if you noticed, BLINDS HIM FROM SEEING! lol... ok... Rewind... Riku's hair also extends past his eyes and all around his face, but not in that pic... hmmm... And with the blindfold, how would Riku be able to see Roxas or whoever it was to tell them that it looked like him.

Now... I think that Xemnas knew who Sora was... I want to say that I have something to back it up, but I can't think of it at the moment.. real convincing right? Sorry. ha.

But you have indeed risen a good question/point/thing here Bryant... Gave me EVEN MORE to think about! lol...

Kadeem21

a maybe the heart sybmol is roxas 's heart i'dont know but its a lucky guess .sora4ever the reason why riku can see throw the blindfold cuz unlike sora he can sense darkness and everything around him yay in com riku says he sense marluxia death so maybe he sense a half light and dark person like roxas.

Lexias08

the person coming out of the rock is Roxas but the heartless simbol im not sure maybe that was the way nomura wanted to make the dark pathways but he changed it to a black hole tipe in kh2.

sora4ever

Yes... I know.. he can SENSE... but he cannot SEE... He mearly feels the presence, but does not see it.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Okay you all have to remmeber that Deep Dive is a collection of different Concepts, and doesn't exactly make sense. In the earlier stages of KH2, Roxas wasn't established as a member of Organization XIII, hence his character meeting with Xemnas was currently held by the mysterious Glowing Eyed Unknown. Much like the old trailers of kh2, a lot of ideas were subject to change, including the Glowing Eyed Unknown, hence, when kh2 was finished, they changed a ton of things from the trailers.

Where is Glowing Eyed Unknown now? Who knows....

Dittmann

Why... do you think... would they have Roxas' hair completely cover both of his eyes for the entire scene... then suddenly make his eye, glowing and visible... for that one shot?

the reason y his hair is down is because its raining.(and sorry i dont no to quote)

Dittmann

I'm with Bryantjj on this one... I mean.. that's interesting. And why would they change the appearance if it was the same person.. let me explain... if you scroll up and look at the pics... look closely now.. haha.. ok.. on the left, it's the glowy eyed guy who you guys think is Roxas.. now look to the pic that we KNOW is Roxas. Why... do you think... would they have Roxas' hair completely cover both of his eyes for the entire scene... then suddenly make his eye, glowing and visible... for that one shot? Not to mention the Heartless emblem... (Good point Bryantjj) Now look at the two acclaimed Riku's... We have NEVER seen Riku go with his hood up, but always with his blindfold, in which, if you noticed, BLINDS HIM FROM SEEING! lol... ok... Rewind... Riku's hair also extends past his eyes and all around his face, but not in that pic... hmmm... And with the blindfold, how would Riku be able to see Roxas or whoever it was to tell them that it looked like him.

well actually to burst yur bubble how do u think that riku could have caught the keyblade that roxas through at him in twtnw.

AngelfanA16

It might be ven because at the end of the newest trailer, it shows his yellow eyes for a brief moment. I'll find a picture, and post later.

sora4ever

well actually to burst yur bubble how do u think that riku could have caught the keyblade that roxas through at him in twtnw.

If you had read on a little further, instead of jumping at the opportunity to "burst my bubble" you would have read our discussion... we talked about how Riku cannot see, but he can sense the darkness and things around him. Therefore, he could "sense" the keyblade. Now this is a little too superpowerish for me... but that's the way it is with Riku in KH... so there you go. My bubble has not been burst. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back