• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Free Roxas & Sora Lithograph with Preorders of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in Europe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you reside in Europe and you're still on the fence about whether or not to preorder Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, perhaps this will help you make your decision! Square Enix Europe has just announced that all preorders of this long-awaited remaster, regardless of edition, will also include a 7" x 5" lithograph of the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix artwork depicting Sora and Roxas.

Source: Kingdom Hearts Facebook Page

Beardman

I feel like this is gonna be one of those times where it just comes pre-packed into the cases of first-run copies everywhere. You know? I could be wrong though. :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's still a chance, but we probably won't be getting this.

It baffles me that they would go to such lengths to even prevent anyone outside of the UK from seeing these posts on the Facebook page.

rogeriskira

Well, if would at least come with the lithograph on the collector's edition. That would be perfect! Investigation must be done!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Oh wow! I would happily trade in my pin for this!

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
With "Every pre-order" but "Available exclusively" from the online store.
Yeah, no offense Square, but I`m gonna take this with a grain of sea-salt and assume that I`m not gonna get this lithograph in Australia.
Regardless of the fact that I already pre-ordered my copy months before a release date was even announced.

rogeriskira

I mean US got the collector's edition as well and that is what I pre-ordered so hopefully it will be bundled in. I don't see why they would make it exclusive.

Sdog

Awards
Damn, id love to have that! Would be something I frame and hang right above my desk.

All the jelly of EU fans right now >:p

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Nice, I couldn't care any less about the pin and imho the Collector's Edition is really lacking for the price but I'd really like to have this lithograph so I finally pre-ordered.:biggrin:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
That lithograph looks nice. I always like that image of Sora and Roxas eating the Sea Salt Ice Cream bars.

Oh well. At least I can see it every time I boot up II.5 about a week from now...

Antar

Awards
So I'm guessing the US won't be getting this? I preordered 2.5 at Gamestop. It would be amazing to get this lithograph, since I don't have any use for the pin.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's a nice lithograph but I'll definitely be keeping the pin sine the pin cannot be replicated while the lithograph can (to a degree). Although looking at all these region exclusive items (as in items that can't be gotten anywhere else unless you import, such as):

JPN: Sora Limit form PAK, Visual Art Collection
NA: Steelbook, Pin, 2.5 Artbook
EU: Lithograph

I'm scared to see what the preorder bonuses will be for KH3, of which I will want EVERYTHING!!!!

Yessir_23

Awards
Just to be clear, if I preordered 2.5 normal edition from a third party website (Gamecollection), I won't get the lithograph?

Also, it says with all editions, but I cant seem to find the options to order the normal edition from the official website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back