• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Friend D-Link and multilplayer for BBS made easy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraearthman15

K well lets start off with the easy stuff first, I have found out a lot players aren't wanting to use the D-Link ability well Keep on reading and you'll be dieing to try it our with your friends!

Versus Mode: up to a total of six players may play but you have to use preselected decks...... But if you play with three people or bellow you can use your own personalized decks, Focuses, and Keyblades
versusmodesixplayer.png

Arena Mode: a Total of three players can play in this co-operative mode, Arena mode like Versus mode has the "Mirage" feature allowing it to simulate different worlds as you progress through the harding stages of enemy waves, it also prompts you to re look through your deck because in arena mode you get new commands for arena use only such as friend heal and many others, If your friend dies however you can go over to them and activate a set of reaction commands on screen to revive your fallen com-rad kind of like in kh2 when Mickey revives Sora with Healing Light
arenamodethreeplayers.png

Command Board: up three players may play in this strategical board game, activating traps and bp swaps to best your friends
3playercommandboard.png

Rumble Racing: Race against your friends an a wide varieties of race tracks using your characters unique abiilites to hinder your friends
3playerrumbleracing.png

D-Link Forging: Haven't you always wanted to have a bit of your friend while playing in story mode, well now you can.... let me explain; while in the Mirage Arena AD-HOC Lobby access your menu a option called "D-Link" the accessed page will show everyone in the AD-HOC lobby except you, click on on your friend and it will ask you "Do you want to request D-Link?" say yes and then your friend will get the following message "(requester's name goes here) has asked to D-Link your power is that ok?" if your friend clicks yes then you will now have one new D-Link and if that friend wants you as one then they will ask for your Forge, There D-Link Icon will look somewhat like whoever they were playing as's D-Link icon, go to your D-Link List and your friends name will now appear when you D-Link them you get all there equipped commands there equipped Focus(for your focus while they are D-linked) and there equipped Finisher with whatever name they gave it
aquadlinkcapture.png
usingafordgeddlink.png
activatingfordgeddlink.png
dlinkrequests.png
miragemenu.png
fordgedfinsisher.png

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Looks pretty cool... (D-Link Forging) Most of my friends will flip when they see "Lanxx" appear on their Command Style title. :p

Very useful and informative! ;)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, in the JAP version it's fun with multiplayer and D-Link. They really did focus a lot on multiplayer in this game. Heck, I think the multiplayer is better in this game than in Dissidia (personally I think Dissidia's gameplay got repetitive after a while)

Great description. Although there is one thing I'd like to point out.

but don't forget if your friend dies while in arena mode there only chance of coming back to life is by commands such as Friend Cure

That isn't actually true. If a friend dies, you can go over to them, press Square, and then constantly press the X button to raise their health until they come to life (similar to KH2 when you play as Mickey to bring Sora back to life)

Other than that, this description is pretty solid.

aNtKeY3

I actually like the D-links and the D-link forging looks like a really good idea!!!!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Is there a certain amount of d-links you can forge at one time before you have to delete some? Or can you not delete them?

Terraearthman15

Well, I'm not 100% sure but I think your able to go to the start menu in BBS(story mode) go to your list of D-links then click on any friend D-Links you have and you might be able to delete them that way, I'll try and find more information that I can back up with proof sometime tonight.

Mog

Awards
Aww that is soo cool.I have a question about multiplayer.If me and my friend have a psp each,but only 1 of us has the birth by sleep umd,can we still play multiplayer?or do both of us have to have the umd?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, time to find friends with PSPs. Hopefully the gamer guys at my school will be playing so I can bother them for D-Link Forging.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
We can still do stuff like this with AdHocParty right? Are we going to get that organized so we can all play together? None of my friends who have PSP's are going to play Kingdom Hearts, and the friends that would play Kingdom Hearts don't have PSP's because they're retarded.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm actually glad school is starting now! :D
I'll have more people around with PSP's and people who like Kingdom Hearts!
I'm very interested with Multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back