• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Friends" of Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon

I think they were all freinds, but because they keep being told they have no emotions and that they dont truely exist its easy for them to let each other go

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
how do u ppl kno these relationships, and if its in another report where cvan i lay hands on it in english?

You can't get the novels or Short Stories in English, because they're only available in Japan. You have to hunt around the Internet to find people who translate them. Usually they're incomplete, but some of the sections are enough to give us a general idea.

Here's a link to Roxas-Somewhere in Time:

Kingdom Hearts: Another Report Pages 56 & 57 - Kingdom Hearts 3

And here's a link to "Last Minutes to Castle Oblivion", which shows many of the Organization members entertaining themselves, as well as the arrival of Larxene:

Translated Kingdomhearts novel by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART

Anyway, in regards to the topic...

Although Axel was his best friend, I don't see why Roxas wouldn't be at least on friendly terms with most of the other members. Xigbar and Demyx in particular seemed to express fond memories of him during KH2, and we see them all getting along well. And we've seen that he liked Xion enough to let her join him and Axel on the clock tower.

I'm sorry in advance to everyone who's fans of him, but I really, really don't believe that Zexion was friends with Roxas. It has less to do with the scans and more to do with how he's been portrayed so far in the games and the Short Stories. He's cold, manipulative, and only seems interested in following orders and doing his missions well. He's just not a friendly person with anybody, and I doubt Roxas would make any difference.

On the other hand, I could see him being friendly with Larxene. This is all your fault *TwilightNight*, you went and softened me up to her! ;) Sure, she considered his Other to be a "toy", but Roxas is supposed to be one of the strongest members in the Organization. I'm sure it wouldn't take too long for him to convince her that he was no punching bag. At best, I see them having a fierce yet playful rivalry.

I think Luxord would have a role similar to Xigbar's, but to a lesser extent. I see no reason why he wouldn't be somewhat friendly to Roxas.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I decided to list the members from friendliest to hate with Roxas:

Xion(She gave him the idea to leave and was a huge impact on his decisions. They were apparently good friends too)
Axel(They're best friends)
Xigbar(He seemed dissapointed when Roxas left, I mean he must've given him extra time, because he said "Your time is up")
Demyx(Probably got on Roxas' nerves now and then, but otherwise he seems outright friendly)
Luxord(Was in shock that Roxas would kill him, so they probably got along well)
Zexion(He seems okay with Roxas, but never got the chance to know him better, therefore they probably had a rocky, yet friendly relationship)
Larxene(She has an attitude. She probbably thought of Roxas as a personal punching bag for about three days, then they got along okay)
Xaldin( They probably got along okay, but he probably had more power over Roxas)
Lexeaus(Proobably never talked or hung together at all)
Marluxia(Probably understood Roxas was stronger than him so avoided him)
Saix(Had control over Roxas and ordered him around)
Xemnas(Simply gave orders and had an actual relation ship with the veteran members and Saix)
Vexen(Probably thought of him as an insolent brat)

Overall, I'm guessing he got along with everyone swimmingly.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'm pretty sure that their relationship with one another was vividly described in the manga.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In the Novels, he admitted he disliked Vexen [even though "being a Nobody, he wasn't suppose to like or dislike."]

......then again, everyone doesn't like Vexen. So, I guess it's not that good of a example >.>.

Point stands, however =P.

Wow, THAT'S something I didn't know.
Okay then, it's possible that he does or doesn't like Roxas.
But I still think he's indifferent to him.

how do u ppl kno these relationships, and if its in another report where cvan i lay hands on it in english?

Pure specualtion and the novels.

I'm pretty sure that their relationship with one another was vividly described in the manga.

You mean the novels right?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I honestly don't trust the novels.
Did Nomura confirm it was canon?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well most of the new scenes in KH2FM came from the Novels, so I'd say they're pretty canon. One scene I know that came from the novels was Sora saying he forgot to thank Namine just before fighting one of Xemnas' forms.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Roxas probably wasn't on bad terms with any of the members. It seems more to me that what Roxas, Xion, and Axel had was very different than what the Organization had previously encountered.

They're Nobodies. They're not supposed to feel, not supposed to form attachments, or try to fill that void with friendships, seeing as how the friendships would be just as devoid of feeling as the feelings that would be gotten from the friendship.

At the most, they distanced themselves, because why act like you care when you really don't? As such, the Original Six probably had little to do with him, except for maybe Xigbar. I see Xigbar as this cooler, hip uncle who teaches you the best way to cheat, and buy's alcohol for you. Does that mean attachment? Not necessarily. Roxas wouldn't hate talking to him, but that doesn't mean they were friends. You certainly don't see Xigbar on a tree staring off into the sunset with Roxas and Axel.

Xemnas probably cares for Roxas only in that he can use him to further his project on Kingdom Hearts. Vexen, if anything, would probably have loved to experiment on him, considering his special circumstances. Xaldin, as already shown, has distaste for Roxas, and feels that, at least in the beginning, Roxas will slow him down.

Lexeaus seems like the type of guy who wouldn't care about Roxas any which way you look at it. More like he's a member and thus deserves respect. Saïx probably didn't give two figs about Roxas, anymore than Xemnas does.

Axel, obviously, is his best friend.

Demyx is probably the cheerful member, but not a friend.

Luxord is indifferent, Marluxia is indifferent, Larxene would find sadistic pleasure in his pain, at the same time that she doesn't really because she doesn't have a heart.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Okay all of this is just based off of theory and watching cut scenes but does anyone else think that Roxas had more "friends" in the organization? I mean first of all it seems like Demyx was on friendly terms with him and when he stated "Roxas come back to us", didn't it seem like he wanted Roxas to come back? Of course it could of just been part of his fake personality or something but I don't know. And then there's Luxord. When Sora beats him he exclaims "How could you Roxas?" he acted like he couldn't believe Roxas would do that to him. So could this mean that Roxas had more "friendships"(nobodies: no hearts/no feelings) with other members than just Axel and Xion? Any coments?

Xemnas: Definitly not friends. Roxas probably respected him for a little bit because he was Superior. Xemnas only liked Roxas for his Keyblades. So they very probably on good terms until the end.
Xigbar: Very good terms, but not friends
Xaldin: Not friends
Vexen: "Look, a lab rat to experiment on!" Also found him annoying.
Lexeaus: Thought he probably only get in the way.
Zexion: Okay terms. Probably though Roxas was a brat though.
Saix: Didn't give a shit about that kid.
Axel: BFFs. Sex Buddy
Demyx: Probably got along very well with Roxas, and mabye friends.. He seems cheerful enough to get along the the members. Or annoy them.
Luxord: Neutral.
Marluxia: Didn't like him
Larxene: It's like cat and mouse
Xion: Were very good friends, possibly influenced him to run away. Yaoi sheild

Overall, Roxas probably only had a couple friends. As for everyone else, either he just got along well, or didn't like him at all. So I would only call a couple of the members his friends.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I don't think Roxas liked Zexion too much though I haven't seen the scans. I doubt Larxene was his friend cuz Larxene trusted no one. Saix maybe but then again he was more to hanging out with Xemnas I'd think.

Xemnas was always busy with Kingdom Hearts so I doubt that one as well. Lexeaus is one the quite side so I don't think that would have made a good friendship. Vexen was always in the basement so no. Xaldin I highly doubt.

Xigbar may or may not be a possiblity. Luxord not really sure on that one. Marluxia........Demyx maybe a great possiblity. Axel and Xion we know was his friends. If I missed a member please tell me but I think I got them all.

Thisbe

I don't know how friendly he would be with the Castle Oblivion crew, if only because he probably didn't spend a whole lot of time with them. I mean, how soon after his birth did they move into CO? It couldn't have been all that long.

cloudxxzach

Roxas more than likely got along with everyone.
He was cold enough to deal with the more reserved members, but outgoing enough to hang around those wioth personalities.

The only ones I'd say didn't like him would be Larxene, Saix, Marluxia, and Vexen.
Zexion, Xemnas, Lexeaus would be indifferent.
Xaldin and Luxord would respect him.
Xigbar, Axel, Demyx, Xion are the ones that liked him.

I think this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back