• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

from castle oblivion to twlight town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1+1=FISHXD

can someone please explain this?in the end of kh1 you see sora floating away while kairis stays in destiny island so where does he go?
also in the begging of kh CoM sora goofy and donold are at some unknown place does anyone know what placeis it and you see pluto with a note from the king and they start chasing him.Now was he a hallicucination or what because then it goes to night and sora is the only one awake and follows someons.know this is where i get confuse how the hell did he end up at castle oblivion aka Land of departure. isnt castle oblivion suppose to be in the middle of light and darkness.alright during the end of kh CoM sora goes to sleep in Castle Oblivion so how is it that when he wakes up hes at twilight town.so i guess the main point is how does he get from some unknown place to castle oblivion and then from castle oblivion to twilight town:confused::confused::confused:

Maxyli138

After KH1, Sora, Donald, and Goofy meet Pluto at the crossroads, which I assume lead to different realms. He goes down the road to the Realm In-Between which leads him to Castle Oblivion. Then after he goes to sleep DiZ and Namine move him to the mansion in Twilight Town where he wakes up.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Namine and DiZ moved their Home Base (Sora and all) to Twilight Town. And when Kingdom Hearts separated Sora and Kairi, it moved him to the Realm In between.

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
It's Namine and Diz who move Sora to Twilight mansion.
He was originally in Castle Oblivion during CoM.

About how Sora comes to Castle Oblivion...that's what i want to ask too lol
By the end of KH1, where is Sora? Realm in between or RoL?

Crystal

Silver Member
the realm inbetween.
to be more specific i'd say the plains of the world that CO inhabits.

Oh. That's how he got to Castle Oblivion.
I remember the beginning of CoM, there is a Nobody making Sora interested in following him,no?

Kiwi +

Awards
Oh. That's how he got to Castle Oblivion.
I remember the beginning of CoM, there is a Nobody making Sora interested in following him,no?

Yes you are correct. He pretty much leads Sora to where the castle is. I don't know how much of a good idea that was, but he ended up going anyways... xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Yes you are correct. He pretty much leads Sora to where the castle is. I don't know how much of a good idea that was, but he ended up going anyways... xD

Who is that guy actually? I have forget.

Kiwi +

Awards
Is it Xemnas who order Marluxia to do that or..?

I'm thinking yes, because Xemnas is the one that sent them to Castle Oblivion in the first place. Then I guess Marluxia just volunteered to lure Sora to CO. xD

Kiwi +

Awards
Xemnas' intention is to find the Room of Awakening,no? xD

Yeah I think they where doing that, while making sure that Sora forget his memories and whatnot. Though I'm not entirely for sure. They might have mentioned something about a room in Days but I forget...

I thought Marluxia lure Sora into Castle Oblivion is not part of Xemnas order, but his own intentions?

Well this I'm not so sure about either. I think they where sent there and Marluxia did decide to lure him, and well once their took advantage of the situation.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah I think they where doing that, while making sure that Sora forget his memories and whatnot. Though I'm not entirely for sure. They might have mentioned something about a room in Days but I forget...

Making Sora lose memories is Namine who did that.
I don't think it was related to Room of Awakening xD

Kiwi +

Awards
Making Sora lose memories is Namine who did that.
I don't think it was related to Room of Awakening xD

Yes in which Namine was there and whatnot already.

Yeah I think it was something else. Disregard what I wrote earlier. xD

Stars

リク

Sora lose his memories in CoM was because of Namine whom mess up with his chain of memories.
It was the Room of Awakening that located in Castle Oblivion they mentioned, I don't think RoA has something to do with Namine though..

Crystal

Silver Member
Sora lose his memories in CoM was because of Namine whom mess up with his chain of memories.
It was the Room of Awakening that located in Castle Oblivion they mentioned, I don't think RoA has something to do with Namine though..

Namine being order by Marluxia to mess up memories,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back