• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fromm The Troop to The Kingdom: Pete’s Family in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
In a world where Disney and Square acknowledged the existence of the Disney Afternoon and a Goofy Movie, there would be one big elephant in the room. What would Peg, Pete’s wife from Goof Troop, be doing while her husband is out spreading darkness throughout the worlds? And if she isn’t even in that continuity, who is PJ and Pistol’s mother and how in Walt’s name did Pete manage to get them into bed? This thread will be our little think tank for ideas on how to utilize these characters in the Kingdom Hearts universe

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Pete's already divorced in Goofy Movie, I'll just assume in KH Peg got both kids.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always assumed she divorced him, too. I mean, who wouldn't, honestly. She was disappointed in him most of the time in the series.

Personally, I don't care about Pete's family in KH. I'd much rather Max and Roxanne showed up in KH--but at least Max.

Soldier

Awards
I always assumed she divorced him, too. I mean, who wouldn't, honestly. She was disappointed in him most of the time in the series.

Personally, I don't care about Pete's family in KH. I'd much rather Max and Roxanne showed up in KH--but at least Max.
I dunno, I think adding in PJ would've led to some interesting dynamics. Can't say I watched much of Goof Troop or the Goofy Movie but PJ is afraid of Pete and his overbearing nature, turning him into a neurotic mess who would attribute eating glass with being a better use of time than hanging with Pete. PJ could be an unwilling accomplice to Maleficent and Pete, being effectively forced into their crimes out of fear and periodically appearing in worlds and sending heartless against the heroes (assuming Mal and Pete can do that again) reluctantly, saying things like "I don't want to do this, but I don't have a choice!"
Heck, you could even have Max show up and have him try and convince PJ to be a hero for once and stand up for himself. They could even explain away his (Max's) long absence from KH as being away on vacation up until that point. I just think that they could do a lot with it, but I guess just having Pete as is should be enough.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I dunno, I think adding in PJ would've led to some interesting dynamics. Can't say I watched much of Goof Troop or the Goofy Movie but PJ is afraid of Pete and his overbearing nature, turning him into a neurotic mess who would attribute eating glass with being a better use of time than hanging with Pete. PJ could be an unwilling accomplice to Maleficent and Pete, being effectively forced into their crimes out of fear and periodically appearing in worlds and sending heartless against the heroes (assuming Mal and Pete can do that again) reluctantly, saying things like "I don't want to do this, but I don't have a choice!"
Heck, you could even have Max show up and have him try and convince PJ to be a hero for once and stand up for himself. They could even explain away his (Max's) long absence from KH as being away on vacation up until that point. I just think that they could do a lot with it, but I guess just having Pete as is should be enough.
This is what I made this thread for.

Back