• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Frou Frou

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I have been listening to Frou Frou song's for a good while, and I really love her song, Let Go. :3

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I've listened to the one album that they released, and it's not bad. A lot of it sounds pretty similar to me, so I don't like listening to the whole thing, but a song here and there is nice.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've listened to the one album that they released, and it's not bad. A lot of it sounds pretty similar to me, so I don't like listening to the whole thing, but a song here and there is nice.

I have not really listened to a lot of there songs--just a couple, but yes, they do have some pretty nice songs. :)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I love the album Details, but I haven't listened to their various other songs not on it. Apparently though, despite splitting up in 03, there are supposed plans for more collaborations in the future, which I'd love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back