• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Frozen II - November 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Frozen 2 seems to have even more potential to be a great world in Kingdom Hearts than its predecessor, but that doesn't mean much if Disney has all its fingertips over it and ruins everything again.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Frozen 2 seems to have even more potential to be a a great world in Kingdom Hearts than its predecessor, but that doesn't mean much if Disney has all its fingertips over it and ruins everything again.
That's true. If anything they will probably place more restrictions if Frozen 2 outperforms the first film.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Frozen 2 seems to have even more potential to be a a great world in Kingdom Hearts than its predecessor, but that doesn't mean much if Disney has all its fingertips over it and ruins everything again.

I’m hoping that at the very least, they will let Anna and Elsa be party members next time around now that they are more active. Just by the trailers alone, it is clear they turned Elsa into a super hero.

At this point, limiting the KH staff’s chance to have them as party members would be insulting to the film itself.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
At this point, limiting the KH staff’s chance to have them as party members would be insulting to the film itself.
If how Frozen was treated in KH3 is any indication, then...

Sora: "Hey, Elsa and Anna! How're things going? Wanna be party members?"

Elsa" "Nah, we have to do the movie's plot offscreen, but it was nice meeting you again."

Anna: "Yeah! Hope we all see each other at the end of this filler!"

Sora: "Wait, hold o-"

Aced poofs in: "Hi, I'm here to stop you from touching the movie, and maybe talk about a plot thread that'll go absolutely nowhere."

Sora: *angry Sora noises*

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Elsa" "Nah, we have to do the movie's plot offscreen, but it was nice meeting you again."

Aced poofs in: "Hi, I'm here to stop you from touching the movie, and maybe talk about a plot thread that'll go absolutely nowhere."

What would make it even better is if Elsa and Anna forgot SDG entirely after their first visit

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
What would make it even better is if Elsa and Anna forgot SDG entirely after their first visit
I can't picture them really having much to talk about even if they somehow did remember Sora. What is there to discuss? They haven't been through anything together, and frankly, don't have a relationship at all.

It's one of those situations where the story might just be better off having completely different original characters visit the world and sort of re-meeting them for the first time. It's not like Sora has enough history with Elsa or Anna to justify a real, satisfying "reunion", so a reintroduction would honestly be the wiser choice.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I can't picture them really having much to talk about even if they somehow did remember Sora. What is there to discuss? They haven't been through anything together, and frankly, don't have a relationship at all.

It's one of those situations where the story might just be better off having completely different original characters visit the world and sort of re-meeting them for the first time. It's not like Sora has enough history with Elsa or Anna to justify a real, satisfying "reunion", so a reintroduction would honestly be the wiser choice.
Good point. In the slim chance we do get a Kairi game she could have a good dynamic with Elsa and Anna

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Would they even see each other at the end of the filler? History tells us that Sora would just be standing in the background watching Anna and Elsa hug again without them even acknowledging his existence.

But Anna sang "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman" in front of Sora. It MEANS something.

Good point. In the slim chance we do get a Kairi game she could have a good dynamic with Elsa and Anna

On one hand I want to say yes, but with my knowledge of the film, I will say no because it will just end up being KH3 all over again.

I think it is a given that if Frozen 2 was in a future KH game, the main character would be divided from Anna and Elsa at some point, but I think there are ways to weave that character in as long as they are a more natural fit to the film's themes.

(thematic spoilers)The past, memories, righting injustices, finding the truth. I think Roxas, Xion, or Namine are better fits here for these themes, especially with how the story presents these themes.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Frozen II was incredible. Loved it. If they stop the franchise here, it is a great stopping point. But I would 1000% be on board for Frozen III.

Back