• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Frozen II - November 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Frozen - Sequel REALLY coming so you never have to "let it go"

Anna looks beautiful with her hair down!

Sdog

Awards

Oh damn. Them girls lookin ready to take on anything!

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards

I really hope the lgtbq rumors about elsa are real

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Wasn't expecting Anna to look that great and it seems the environment isn't gonna be snow based this time?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

expecting the first official promo material in the spring.

Funny thing is I'm more excited for new fan art and fiction than the movie itself, some incredibly talented folks will be at it again.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I’m looking forward to this, not even gonna lie.

[video]https://youtu.be/eSLe4HuKuK0[/video]

Sdog

Awards

0-0. No idea what was happening but damn that looks and sounds gorgeous.

Laurel

Awards

I'm surprised how different it looks and feels from the first movie and shorts. Now I'm more disappointed that Anna wasn't a party member in KH3 coz clearly she knows how to use a sword, maybe in the next game Frozen will be a world again.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm surprised how different it looks and feels from the first movie and shorts. Now I'm more disappointed that Anna wasn't a party member in KH3 coz clearly she knows how to use a sword, maybe in the next game Frozen will be a world again.

I’d love to see it return. I just hope they loosen the reins a bit next time so Sora can be more relevant to the story/spend more time with the main characters.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I actually think this will work easier as a world than the original. Since all three of them seem to be traveling together now.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Sweet I'm happy we get a brand new environement. Wonder what Elsa was doing in the storm? Looks like she was attempting to cross the ocean.

Pokie

This looks great and has potential to be one of the best Disney sequels ever created, but gosh darn it, Kingdom Hearts 3 has ruined Olaf for me and now I cannot stand him whatsoever.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

With the tone shown so far, Olaf would look a bit outta place as a prominent part of the movie. Best case he shows up for a few secs at the start and end.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

Sweet I'm happy we get a brand new environement. Wonder what Elsa was doing in the storm? Looks like she was attempting to cross the ocean.

my guess is she's probably not trying to cross it but just see how effective her powers are against rough weather

Megavoltage

Awards

Elsa’s ice magic doesn’t seem to be putting out the weird pink flames. Interesting.

EternalDream

I'm fully expecting this as a world in the inevitable KHIV, with Elsa, Anna and Kristoff all as party members - especially since it looks like they're all travelling together this time.

Even just that alone is going to make for a better world than KH III Arendelle since the plot is difficult to introduce new characters into by them all being split up and in different places until the climax. Yeah, it could've been handled better than throwing SDG off a mountain three times, but even that is poked fun at in the game itself by Sora, so it's not like they don't know to some extent how little they could do with the movie, both due to Disney meddling and just the movie's plot structure.

...Oh and I guess I'm also really hyped for the movie itself of course. It looks a lot more adventurous and 'epic' than Frozen was.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

my guess is she's probably not trying to cross it but just see how effective her powers are against rough weather

That was the impression I got. She's strength training.

Everything looks more gorgeous than the original, but I don't love the first film. A rewatch for KHIII softened my distaste. If anything is to be praised it was the swapping of the prince comes to the rescue staple with that of two female leads. I'll still see it, because WDAS, but I'm hoping the storytelling is much tighter.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I could see a Frozen tv series happening after the sequel. Honestly I'm surprised there hasn't been one sooner.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

I doubt there will be a TV series. That's for lesser films without much future viability, like Tangled and Big Hero 6. The focus will be on a Frozen III to complete the trilogy, just like I expect Zootopia to also receive a trilogy.

Can't wait to see this in KH. :D

But what oh what could she ever do??? She's just a defenseless girl! /endsarcasm

Back