• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► fry's electronics? Safe? I dunno so that's why I'm here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Ok, so Yesterday I decided it's time I pre-ordered KH DDD Mark of mastery edition. problem being it was sold out everywhere. Everywhere except Fry's electronics. From reviews, I've seen their ads are misleading and their customer service sucks. I pre-ordered from them anyway, but does anyone have any experience with them? I don't want to end up not getting the game or end up with a regular of the edition even though I payed for MOM edition.

(If this is in the wrong section, tell me please, but this seems the best place to ask)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I personally haven't had too many issues with Frys. Honestly all you can do at this point is hope for the best. KH3D is a big game, so if they don't handle that well, it could be very bad for them right? Just make sure that if something DOES happen, you give them hell on the survey, make a fuss.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
I personally haven't had too many issues with Frys. Honestly all you can do at this point is hope for the best. KH3D is a big game, so if they don't handle that well, it could be very bad for them right? Just make sure that if something DOES happen, you give them hell on the survey, make a fuss.

Alright, thanks for the advice!

D

Deleted member 36435

Fry's is about the same as GameStop, if not better.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now that I think about it, the only issue I had with Fry's was their prices on anime and stuff. It's ungodly expensive but they have an insane amount of it there. uou Around here there really isn't that many places to get that stuff [that are legal copies] so I guess the prices get higher? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back