• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fuck Theres No Atlantica + Radiant Garden and Olympus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
ReBirth Wings

They don't have the actuall scans of the new Famitsu but if you use Google translator it talks about Olympus and Radiant Garden. An interesting note though is that they are showing some of the opening movie where all of VAT go to those stations of awakening. Interesting...

Enjoy!

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
thats cool.....i read some of it...and apperently Terra goes to see "Master" Yen Sid, for his wisdom.....so Yen Sid is the third master.

αsiя

space coke
When you say station of awakening you mean where we first played Sora in KH1

Radon

mofo
Now it seems that Yen Sids Tower is going to be a fully playable world rather than just appearing in cutscenes. I wonder what could unfold there...

αsiя

space coke
I dont know if I just suck at reading but its hard to understand the article

kingofgame981

Awards
ReBirth Wings

They don't have the actuall scans of the new Famitsu but if you use Google translator it talks about Olympus and Radiant Garden. An interesting note though is that they are showing some of the opening movie where all of VAT go to those stations of awakening. Interesting...

Enjoy!

I thought you'd said that Olympus and Radiant will not appear. :confused:

Well, Hades show him up again, and little Hercules...

btw... I'll wait for the full translate, it's hard to understand what it say about the Arena.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh thank you for the info radon :D
need to go read it now :O

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Wait, where are the scans? And what translator are you guys using? I can't understand anything with Google Translate.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Now it seems that Yen Sids Tower is going to be a fully playable world rather than just appearing in cutscenes. I wonder what could unfold there...

ya...it siad somethin about a Tower of Wonderland on the page.....thats going to be awesome.

I wonder if Terra might fight against Donald and Goofy...lol...thatd be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back