• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fuck Theres No Atlantica + Radiant Garden and Olympus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

satria222poxy

If Yen Sid's Tower is playable, I would want it to become a Fantasia world. Because since it has the elements of Fantasia, there would be a story point, where Yen Sid would create 6 portals to 6 other Fantasia realms for the 3 heroes to enter as a training session or mission quests (Night On Bald Mountain, Nutcracker, Pastoral Symphony, Dance Of The Hours, The Steadfast Tin Soldier & Firebird Suite), and each realm is synchronized with each of their classical music. The tower should also have more areas.:love:

And....:35:

:angry:I want MORE (God-forsaking) DISNEY WORLDS!!!!!!

:embarassed:(sorry, got carried away. but, :angry:STILL I WANT MORE!!)

Last edited:

Lady-Lee

Awards
*happy dance for the removal of ATLANTICA*
I used babylon for this one earlier and lol'ed the entire time while I tried to make sense of it. I too got "phil" as "philharmonic". I am looking forward to the meeting between Terra and Zack. It seems quite promising.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
satria222poxy, wow no double posting aloud, this isn't rpgmakervx.net just be careful people tend to be mad 'bout this kinda stuff

anyways this seems interesting i hope to read it, hopefully lissar will have translations up soon i mean she is the main translator and we all l love her :lol:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Can't wait to see the scans.

I know this is off topic but why hasn't the world section of the BBS site updated with Radiant Gardens and Disney Town yet?

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Can't wait to see the scans.

I know this is off topic but why hasn't the world section of the BBS site updated with Radiant Gardens and Disney Town yet?

well you know... these things take time and I'm sure they will update the website but not so soon

ahh memory master I remembered when you joined, now you are a platinum how time flies :lol:

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Here is the first half:

-- What is the future that awaits the heroes of the keyblade?
This time we will be looking more into Radiant Garden, Olympus Colosseum, and multiplayer. A little bit of the opening movie will also be shown. A scene with something (probably what Aqua made) glowing in their hands. Ven closes his eyes and falls (in a way to remind us of how Sora and Roxas fell in the openings of KH and KHII.)
What is this implying?
“The thing that glows in their hands acts as a talisman to show they are connected. The opening movie talks of important memories”
“The dream of the boy of destiny who falls into a deep place...”

--Aqua and the King meet in the Radiant Garden, and then...
This time we will look at Aqua’s story in Radiant Garden, which we haven’t seen before. Aqua, upon arriving in Radiant Garden, meets a young girl. This girl is the heroine we see in KH and KHII, Kairi. It seems that the Unversed are after her. Is it because she has no darkness in her heart? We can also see Aqua and the King protecting Kairi, and fighting enemies together. You can attack all enemies around you with the linking attack (I forget what they call this in English) “Holy Burst”. We also can see the new D-Link with the King called “Holy Blast”. You will be able to use it with 2 icons. With two icons the King looks like he does in “Fantasia”. When you press the Mickey symbols with good timing you will do spinning attacks or cast Holy on your enemies.

The King: An important character in KH, the king of Disney Castle. He is a keyblade hero who uses the Star Seeker to destroy his enemies. In this game we see him training with the keyblade. When will he be able to return to the castle where Queen Minnie is waiting...?

“Who saves Aqua from danger?”
“A girl with a heart of pure light”
“Fight alongside the King!”
“Finish them in a flood of light!”

Grandma: “The children remade the world that had disappeared with the power of the shards of light.”

King: “Let’s take her somewhere safe, while we can.”

Aqua: “I can feel the light inside this girl. That must be why they are after her.”

-- Can a man who has inherited the spirit of a hero become a hero!?
“Olympus Colosseum”, the world based off of the movie “Hercules”, which is as of now the only world that has shown up in every KH game.
This time we see Hercules before he became a hero. Along with Phil, Hades and other familiar faces, we’ll also be seeing Zack from FFVII. We will be able use a D-Link with Zack called “Heroes Pride”. An attack that shrouds the enemy in black smoke as you send out shock waves to hit them. When you attack you teleport around attacking them, then you will hit the ground and finish the attack with shock waves.

Hercules: Son of the god Zeus who will become a muscle-bound hero. In this game he is still a boy, and quite weak. He is currently training under Phil to become a true hero.

Phil: He is training Hercules to become a hero. He has a lot of experience making people into heroes, and anyone who shows the slightly bit of promise he’ll force into becoming a trainee.

Hades: The god of hell. He is planning to get rid of Hercules and take Olympus Colosseum for himself. In earlier games he has hired Cloud and Auron to fight against Hercules and Sora.

Zack: A lighthearted boy who is tough against his enemies. In FFVII he is Cloud’s friend and the person he owes his life to. He was a “SOLDIER 1st Class”.

“A blow to the feelings of a man who wants to become a hero!”

Aqua’s Story
Hercules is working hard in his training, and he mentions that he would like to become like Terra. Is there something that happened to make him admire him? And then what happens when she meets the mysterious boy Zack...?

Hercules: “I hope I can become like Terra soon...”

Zack: “Hey, want to go on a date with me? At least once?”

Hades: “How about I get you to show me what you’re made of instead?”

Ven’s Story
Ven fights alongside Hercules and Zack against the Unversed who have sudden appeared. Then they all decide to try and enter the tournament together.

“Faith in his pupil.”
“Who will be able to take the title of hero!?”

Ven?: “So why don’t you try me? See if I’m good enough?”

Hercules: “If you want to become a hero, you’ll need Phil to help you.”

Phil: “We’ll see how you guys do in the upcoming tournament.”

Terra’s Story
When Terra arrives at Olympus Colosseum, Hades sees how strong he is, and makes him an offer. Terra takes it, which ends up with him fighting against Zack! Zack might fight with a slim sword, but in his original game he is quite strong, with this make him a formidable opponent?

“Someone approaches the two of them.”

Hades: “I can see you’re made of the right stuff.”

Tournament
In this game you’ll be able to enter into the tournament. There are screenshots of both Terra and Aqua participating. On the upper left you can see the time displayed. With Aqua you can see there are hourglass shaped enemies. Do they have the ability to control time?

“Defeat the barrage of enemies in as short amount of time!”

Oh Zack... "Wanna go on a date?" No.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Oh, thank you, Lissar! <3 <3 <3~

Sadly, it seems Mount Olympus, Thebes, etc. still won't be playable in the Coliseum this time around. :[

However, all this stuff about cooperative moves and the opening movie is sounding awesome!

Also, I got a good laugh from the part about Zack asking Aqua to date him. xD Things like this would not be possible without a female protagonist!

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
well you know... these things take time and I'm sure they will update the website but not so soon

ahh memory master I remembered when you joined, now you are a platinum how time flies :lol:

Wow you make me feel so young like a 10 year old or something. Hard to believe that i'm 17 now, sometimes I wish time would slow down. Sorry for getting deep there, but thanks for noticing i'm a platinium. I didn't even noticed till someone congradulated me.

Here is the first half:

Oh Zack... "Wanna go on a date?" No.

Zack asking Aqua out on a date? Well he aint too shy in KH.

αsiя

space coke
Oh thanks Lissar
much better to understand

I wonder if whoever you play will have a different opening and the one in the article is Ven's opening

kingofgame981

Awards
Thanks Lissar. :D

"Wanna go on a date?" What the hell is mean ?

Looks like this time Famitsu just bring only Olympus Colesium in the magazine.

Radon

mofo
Aah... I guess they're saving Mount Olympus for KH3. I hope though that we see more than the three room Olympus thats in KH and Days.

TrinityxLimit

Aah... I guess they're saving Mount Olympus for KH3. I hope though that we see more than the three room Olympus thats in KH and Days.
Seconded.

And ROFL at Goofy being spelled "Goofiy".

I like how the sleight in Re:CoM with Riku and Mickey is being used for Aqua and Mickey (a connection maybe?)

Zack is too adorable in this game :3

Absent axel

lol zack wanting to date aqua? I can see why =P, im a bit disappointed that atlantica didnt appear, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back