• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FUCKIN CONFORMISTS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Tell me why I'm on this site. Oh I already know the answer it's because I want to share my

FEELING OF INFINITY

and non-conformist views with you all cause, I'm sorry, but you're all conformist pigs. I mean really you're so simple minded and dumb and I want to liberate you all with my

FEELING OF INFINITY

. Because you see I played Kingdom Hearts and it had such deep and meaningful messages about non-conformity and how to change my shitty life. And then afterwards my

FEELING OF INFINITY

allowed me to see all the conformist junk I could never see before like the stars except they weren't stars they were like

FEELING OF INFINITY

you know? And then I came here hoping to find fellow non-conformists like myself so we could all get together and talk about how labels and groups are dragging down non-conformists like myself. But I got here and it's like, you all just don't get my vision of

FEELING OF INFINITY

it's like you didn't play Kingdom Hearts I don't get it. And your all so ignorent to my vision and how my life is better as a non-conformist who doesn't believe in labels and all that stuff. And really, all I want to do is share with you all my

FEELING OF INFINITY

because once you're a part of this you'll realize how inferior and moronic you were thinking only with others and not for yourself, trapped by meaningless cliques. Once you start thinking like a non-conformist (like myself and KH) everything will make sense for you and the world will be so much better and you'll be able to stare out your window and see the

FEELING OF INFINITY

that I see every night it's really something special I swear. I mean think about it I'm 16 and yet already I can see the meaning behind the entire universe, which makes you all kind of pathetic.

Do you understand what I'm trying to teach you all?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Come on you fucking fucks who's going to conform to my side?

Also, you're a stupid fuck, Vice. I hope you don't Modertor anything ever again.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Also, you're a stupid fuck, Vice. I hope you don't Modertor anything ever again.

there should be a nonconformist club.

vice the modertor isn't invited.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

DERP
I love you too

there should be a nonconformist club.

vice the modertor isn't invited.

Since Vice isnt invited that means i have to conform by being a non conformist.

DERP DERP

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
vice is a jerk i hope you get fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back