• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari221

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa)

My thoughts exactly. I, personally, would have liked them at Mysterious Tower

Right, because Yen Sid never would have mentioned that he had two Organization members as students. Seriously, agreeing with the previous poster that it doesn't make sense that they lived there and it was never mentioned, and then saying that it would have made more sense that they were Yen Sid's students makes absolutely NO sense.

Double standards ftw.

Awards

What did the Organization do to obtain them in their ranks, kidnap children from the bloody orphanage?

You do realize that Nobodies don't age, hence the only ones that were taken in as children were Roxas and (arguably) Zexion- though Zexion looks more along the lines of 18 anyway, so I wouldn't consider him a kid.

By the time Lea and Isa became Nobodies, they were already around, I'd say, early 20s judging on Axel and Saix.

Lea and Isa look to be the same age as Roxas/Ventus/Hayner/etc- around 15. I don't know how you get the impression that they're younger like KH1 Sora or Tidus.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards

LO effing L

i love reading everyones comments XD
first of all i must say both of their hair defies gravity and im wondering why Isa's hair gitting more compliments on the anti-gravity effect than Lea's hair, i mean c'mon look @ lea's hair it reminds me of the clown from twisted metal lmfao

ne way a couple people said that Isa looks like Riku, im completely agree 100% on that, but that doesnt mean n e thing unfortunately

and another person also said that tetsuya makes everyone with blue eyes and none of the characters have brown, its because the japanese are obsessed with blue/green eyes cuz also japanese (including myself) cannot possibly obtain them lol, and Hainer and Master whut's his name had brown eyes

and what about the other org. members like larxene? they gunna be in BBS too right???

and guys about Lea's scarf, and comparing him to Lil wayne lmfao
NO ONE can ever go against lil wayne! he tight af! and btw i am the master of those scarves lol i got like 7 of those btichezz

omg but idk i think tetsuya should've been more creatve wit their clothes haha
i was actually kinda happy to see that Leahad a lil body mass on him haha although i have no problem with axels boney body X)
and i agree that Lea is going to be like the trouble maker and thugish type and Isa is gunna be more of the rational type lol

idk all i can say is that i am totally hyped up for this gameee

btw axel's markings: i think they tatoos haha :)
*lots of typing X)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Right, because Yen Sid never would have mentioned that he had two Organization members as students. Seriously, agreeing with the previous poster that it doesn't make sense that they lived there and it was never mentioned, and then saying that it would have made more sense that they were Yen Sid's students makes absolutely NO sense.

Double standards ftw.

1. They could have left Yen Sid, he mightn't have known they became Org members.
2. I never said it didn't make sense, I said it was bad planning that they stuffed them in RG.
3. Look at my earlier posts. I said they could have been apprentices learning magic, and Isa could have been there because he has moons and stars on his walls and crap.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards

why do people GAF about where they originate from

does that really have to do with anything??? jw btw

fantasy08

Okay I'm going to try not to be to cynical since I like them. Okay one of them anyway.:lol:

First the good points. The clothes are okay especially Isa's. He looks so preppy. Suits him. I like Lea's shoes to.

Badpoints- Why the fig is their hair insane? I don't like it. I mean really nomura. Their nobodies hair is not that crazy. Saix's hair is one the most normal out of the org( despite the blue color), and yet as a human his hair defies gravity, and if his defies gravity Lea's took gravity and killed it. It looks like a bomb went off in it.

Clothes, while I said they look okay I could have done without the huge moon on the jacket. Kinda ruins it a little. Also the scarf is not doing it for me. It looks better than Xigbar's cheese, but scarf's in general are not good-looking. I guess Nomura had to do something to replace his zipper and belt fetish. All in all I like how they look as nobodies better.

Also how do you say Isa? Is it pronounced like Issac? Lastly, I keep hearing that yellow/orange eyes mean close to darkness, however I have never seen an official word on this. Ever. Just fanon. Where did Nomura say this?:confused: I mean yes it's weird that Isa doesn't have yellow eyes or his pointy ears, and that Terra's changed as well, but if that eye thing was true then everybody in the org should have had yellow/orange eyes. Riku danced in darkness for four games, and yet his eyes stayed the same the whole time. So link please or I'm just going to have to believe, like I always have, that those changes were just the result of becoming a nobody. Nothing more.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

if that eye thing was true then everybody in the org should have had yellow/orange eyes.

Probably because some of the members meddled into darkness deeper than the others before becoming Nobodies. Once they became Nobodies, there was no effect on their physical appearance because the darkness could not corrode their non-existent hearts.

Riku danced in darkness for four games, and yet his eyes stayed the same the whole time.

Turning into Xehanort's Heartless who has amber eyes kinda proves that Riku did not physically stay the same when he sank into darkness.

Last edited:

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards

because its uncreative that half the org came from hallow bastian
ehh i guess i can accept thattt

Lastly, I keep hearing that yellow/orange eyes mean close to darkness
is that the same with the elf ears too. i dont git any of this yellow/orange eyes and elf ears :/

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Now that we already know Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Isa and Lea is in BBS and the other 4 didn't appear in any scans or on the trailer so far, seems its back to the old 'Guess their Name' and 'Their Original Self Past' speculation again.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards

SOB! bs i hate guessing games, im probably just gunna wait till more info comes out haha

btw is Even's name pronounced "eh-ven"? it'd be kinda odd if his name was even <---- hahaha lmfao get it XD

YoshiAngemon

And I'm guessing that maybe we'll see younger versions of the Other Organization Members, back when they were still whole. I mean, maybe Larxene (Elenar?) would be younger than she was depicted in Chain of Memories.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

And I'm guessing that maybe we'll see younger versions of the Other Organization Members, back when they were still whole. I mean, maybe Larxene (Elenar?) would be younger than she was depicted in Chain of Memories.

I thought Larxene joined the Organization only so much earlier than Roxas?

Hikari221

1. They could have left Yen Sid, he mightn't have known they became Org members.
2. I never said it didn't make sense, I said it was bad planning that they stuffed them in RG.
3. Look at my earlier posts. I said they could have been apprentices learning magic, and Isa could have been there because he has moons and stars on his walls and crap.

1. Obviously this is possible, but definitely not probable. Had Lea and Isa been his apprentices, they would have made at least a reference to it in KHII. Otherwise it would have just been bad storytelling.
2. No comeback here, you might've clarified that in your response to the other guy.
3. It was because of your earlier posts that I commented the way I did. Stars and moons=/= Isa by any means. Besides, when has Saix EVER shown any inclination towards magic?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

But you do know that it would be awkward if the other 4 would be living in Radiant Garden, making it pretty much that the whole Organization XIII came from that world. :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

1. Obviously this is possible, but definitely not probable. Had Lea and Isa been his apprentices, they would have made at least a reference to it in KHII. Otherwise it would have just been bad storytelling.
2. No comeback here, you might've clarified that in your response to the other guy.
3. It was because of your earlier posts that I commented the way I did. Stars and moons=/= Isa by any means. Besides, when has Saix EVER shown any inclination towards magic?

1. KH II left out a lot of things.
2. Meh, didn't feel like it.
3. Siax's element was the moon wasn't it? He was connected to the moon somehow, and Isa does have the moon on his jacket. He may have changed his mind, hence why I said he and Axel ditched Yen Sid.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

But you do know that it would be awkward if the other 4 would be living in Radiant Garden, making it pretty much that the whole Organization XIII came from that world. :/

Seconded. It's unrealistic (although this IS a videogame) and boring for the only people strong enough to produce Nobodies all originating from Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back