• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa)

Saix was definitely connected to the moon, but a connection to Yen Sid? That wouldn't really have made any sense. Not to mention that he would have had some magical abilities when fighting Sora.

It's could have been a possibility. He could make himself go berserk. Don't tell me all enemies you fight that are connected to the moon can go berserk like he did without magical powers

Sparkz

Re: Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) EDIT: 3 more full pages

Thanks for the scans rpbunny. Do I spy with my little eye a new Style Change for Aqua (Ghost Drive)? I'm glad new things are continuing to surface everyday =D.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards

i finaly figured out who Lea reminds me of

he looks like Seifer or at least dresses like him inna way
or he looks like Beat from subarashiki

maybe he'll have the same personality as Beat

strong and a mean-lookin
but in the inside he's a fuzzy bear XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Some of this new stuff is really weird, but still exciting. xD

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger

Some of this new stuff is really weird, but still exciting. xD

Yeah, it is, espcially the ice cream.....

Lea and Isa look adorable.I love lea's frisbee.

It's nice to see Aqua using a new command.(Ghost Drive)
Aqua's Bubble Blast looks beautiful and so shiny.:36:

Last edited:

Chad92

Umm...Look at the second page on the bottom left...The currency in kingdom hearts was munny right? Down there it looks like it says Bunnies.Am I just reading this wrong? o_O

ChickenWinner

Ok, first things first.
I think that saying "Why are there strong beings only in RG?" is like saying " Why are there good artists only in Florence during the Renaissance?" I think Radiant Garden was a cultural center, oftenly visited, and where education both of the mind and the body was given. So, the result is that there are more strong beings in Radiant Garden.

Now, on the scans.
-What the frack is the world on the last page with Ven and the Moogle? Same with Terra, just above, even if I think it's a dirty part of RG...
-Does someone understand what is Ghost Driver? A previous translation was saying Aqua was invisible.
-Bubble Blast! Yay! Looks cool.
-A little bit more of Thebes. Doesn't look like a very wide zone. That frightens me a bit.

PS : And, of course Lea and Isa are just a subtle way of pleasing the gay audience. Look at their clothes! Just kidding here.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

I think Radiant Garden was a cultural center, oftenly visited, and where education both of the mind and the body was given. So, the result is that there are more strong beings in Radiant Garden.

But I wouldn't think that there would be much interworld travel back then except for Keyblade wieders riding their Keyblademobiles around...

Honestly, I think it's because there are only a few original worlds in which to put the true selves of the Organization members, and Radiant Garden is the only one playable in this game that has an actual population.

Last edited:

miiworld2

Awards

Where is the 3 more full pages that's been mentioned in the Edit part of this thread? Are they the one explained in the translation thread about the Gathering Place? If so where is it? I can't find it!:angry:

I've been browsing through this thread and there was this lag, and this annoyingly traffic of posts...! I can't even keep track! AUGH! :angry:

EDIT:
They haven't come yet be patient.

Oh, they haven't come in yet? Well then, I don't wanna take this out on anyone personally, but next time can we please please PLEASE NOT get our hopes up about something that for sure is not gonna happen in I don't know how many periods? These are false hopes to me and that's what I hate the most (I'm sure a lot of people do too) I hate getting my hopes up on something that's not gonna happen! I'm in the hospital here and I got my false hopes up about me going home for Christmas the next day. Augh! :angry:

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The only scans we have right now are in the OP. We will update when we get new ones, calm yourself.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
REST OF FAMITSU SCANS!!

go to rpg land to check out the rest of the scans!!! hurray!
here is the link
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep new scans w/Nomura interview | RPG Land: RPG reviews, wallpapers, news and more since 1999.
here are some of the images [IMG]http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/2009/12/final-fantasy-13-14-foe-tonelico08.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/2009/12/final-fantasy-13-14-foe-tonelico10.jpg[/IMG] how do you do spoilers... after 2 years I still don't know

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Re: REST OF FAMITSU SCANS!!

OM MY FUCKING GOSH!!!! THANKS!!!

satria222poxy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back