• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Moon o Sagashite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strifentine

Awards
Cool.jpg

Has anyone read this manga? <333 I love this one, the art in it is sooooo pretty! ^____^ What are your thoughts? :3

Strifentine

Awards
I've only read the first onee and half of the second. . . . but I'm really enjoying it! =3 The art is sooo pretty. <3 Negi Ramen!!! XDD

Sooo! What do you think of the love triangle/square in FMoS?

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I've seen all of the anime episodes, haven't read the manga though (I heard there were a lot of differences, too). The anime was good, though there were some boring, useless fillers. Cried quite a few times, and the soundtrack is nice on the ears :3.

IchigoNeko

I love Full Moon! I've read the manga and seen the anime. I think the anime does have kind of a lot of fillers, but it was still neat. I think it's kind of funny how, in the anime,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As for the love triangle...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, Eichi's nice, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show
, Takuto should probably be with Mitsuki, and Meroko and Izumi should be together and come visit them. XD Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back