• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Playthrough: Chain of Memories:(GBA): Reverse/Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXRamza126Xx

Website
www.youtube.com
Decided to record the whole of Riku's story on the GBA version. There is a playlist on my YouTube page(check sig!) with all the vids. More recorded and added daily

Thought I'd make a playthrough, as Riku is my favorite character :wub: I am currently playing the Remake on PS2 with Sora, so whenever I unlock Reverse/Rebirth on ps2, I will record a full playthrough on ps2 aswell. Anyway, just thought I'd make this to express my love for KH and also for my man Riku

Kinokan

man i would love if you did that i have the original CoM so i know it all but if you were to do a walkthrough of Re:CoM than i would love it

xXRamza126Xx

Website
www.youtube.com
Uhhh, something strange just happened. Stupid emulator(I own a GBA and the original game) is giving me recording problems, its justs slowing down randomly and jerking and when I stop recording the produced .avi file is damaged. Some random frames are missing and some other problems. My comp has no problems at all and can definitely run it, so it cant be that. I am going to have to stop, but look forward to my whole playthrough of Reverse/Rebirth on the PS2 Remake in the near future!

Real sorry! :(

xXRamza126Xx

Website
www.youtube.com
Uhhh, something strange just happened. Stupid emulator(I own a GBA and the original game) is giving me recording problems, its justs slowing down randomly and jerking and when I stop recording the produced .avi file is damaged. Some random frames are missing and some other problems. My comp has no problems at all and can definitely run it, so it cant be that. I am going to have to stop, but look forward to my whole playthrough of Reverse/Rebirth on the PS2 Remake in the near future!

Real sorry! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back