• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun little idea for DDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevVentus

So I was thinking what if for the tenth anniversary, there's an unlockable Keyblade in the game with a design based on the series as a whole? I think it would be pretty cool for them to acknowledge the event in such a way

So how would you guys design such a Keyblade?

I've always had an idea where the stylized II from the KH2 logo makes up the shaft of a keyblade for example

MasterZeR0

Maybe as a (please please please) DLC? :D I'd love that. And I agree about the KHII logo. Possibly incorporate the special logos of the series (crown, hidden Mickey, etc.)

DropDistance

I agree with masterZero It will great as a DLC item, limited edition, until 2013, since that's the end of the 10th anniversary.

Shore-Side

I second the idea of symbols from the series as parts of a keyblade. The idea reminds me of the TWEWY Keyblade that's going to be in the game.

If I designed a keyblade, it would be like a silver version of Kingdom Key with the heart part of the KH symbol at the end. The closest thing I can think of that was kind of like that is Oathkeeper. The keychain could consist of multiple character symbols. Maybe there could be a mash up of Way to Dawn and similar keyblades for Riku.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Maybe as a (please please please) DLC? :D I'd love that. And I agree about the KHII logo. Possibly incorporate the special logos of the series (crown, hidden Mickey, etc.)

hmmm I got a possible name for it... 'The Journey thus far'

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah for sure to all of that. But they should get to a point where they allow us to make and customize our own keyblade in the game?

Gram

Banned
Awards
the dlc and TWEWY keyblade sound great.
if i designed a keyblade i'd give it the same 'blade' as the kk then a round, yet thick as current one, hand guard and a broken chain so no symbol on its end.
how bout 'Cats Alley'? huh anyone? :D

KevVentus

Ooo I like it!

Or maybe it can pay tribute to every Keyblade wielder... I was working with a drawing of all their faces together... it didn't work out

Now that we're talking about it I really hope there's something like this

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I actually think masterzero's idea would be awesome... I'd have the keychain start unversed symbol at the handle, heartless symbol, nobody emblem, dream eater except in half so one side is nightmare and the other spirit, and end with the kingdom hearts cover heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back