• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun with donald and goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

She Who Knows

Website
www.xanga.com
Every get mad because donald or goofy mess ya up while your tryin to do somethin in the game? Or wish you could outrun'em cause your tired of them following you EVERYWHERE? here are 2 fun ways to mess with themXD

1. Hurting Goofy: Since goofys so tall you can pick up a barrel or a box and chuck it at his head and he'll stagger backwards and cry out in pain. It's really funny to watchXD I did this to donald once but I was trying to throw a barrel next to a legde and he jumped down and got in the way of my barrel. He got hurt so I wasn't too madXD

2. Outrunning Donald and Goofy in traverse town: I've only been able to get ridd'a them in this place because all of the roofs but yall could probly found out alot of other places. What I do is I get on a roof and before they do I turn off the highjump. My favorite place is the little closed off area you get to with the blue trinity near the tables. You can get back there using glide, but if your gonna try and loose'em there ya gotta turn off glide tooXD

Heartless1990

Guess...guess what's an even better way to rid them?! ^-^...go to hollow bastion the first time. go up the floating rocks and after the dialog with riku and beast, SAVE! then, dont play that game ever again ^-^! or even better, start a new game, save on destiny islands. Don't play ever again ^-^! See, a somewhat "permenant" way to get rid of them...

shadowkiller

the goofy barrel thing is fun but in monstro you gotta throw barrels to get to high levels and goofy got in the way so i broke the barrel. i had to leave and come back and kill all the heartless. grrrr... darn goofys height!!!

I wish the gam e would alow me to inflict pain on that ret@rd goofy!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Have you also noticed that when you go into first person view, you look at Goofy, an you see him breathing this Dog breath into your face? LOL When I fist saw that, I was laughing my head off. Have you also tried leaving them to fight, and see them fight? They do some pretty cool moves. Like Goofy, he did this spinning jump move, and he KO'd all the enemies around him like *snap*. I'm not sure if that was one of his abilities, but it's cool when you actually see it.

R

Riku`s-lost-love

I Love Goofy An D Donald But They Follow Sora Everywhere And If U Noticed When I Are Trying To Walk Acrossed Something The Jump So Close To U, U Fall Off T_t ! It Makes Me Mad! So Throwing The Bow An Stuff At Them Is Very Funny The Bad Part Is I Also Got Out Of Hand And Ko Goofy And Later Ko Donald But It Is A Good Way To Relieve Stress! Hehe!!! ^_^

mrsbroyles2003

I dont mind them following me, andthey're pretty good to have around in a fight especially with goofy's tornado ability....but what really erks me is when im trying to do the white mushrooms....they always get in my way so I cant see what the mushroom is doing! annoying!...i mean all you have to do is change the camera angle befor you lock on the the shrooms...but thats still really annoying

crazygirl94375

LOL....When I'm mad at Goofy and Donald, I take them to that desert place in Ale- something and inside the cave. Then, I stand on a area where they would get hit and I won't. (Giant Balls) They loose health! :D :) :p

Heartless1990

Wow...let me help you rephrase that

LOL....When I'm mad at Goofy and Donald, I take them to that deserted place in Atlantica and inside the cave. Then, I stay away from their attacks while the Aquatanks attack them and deplete their health! :D :) :p

o.o

That better?

crazygirl94375

Thanks!!! But, um...I meant where Aladdin and Jasmin are at!! Remember...place in the desert where there's this big head and we go in through the mouth and then, there's this thing and giant balls were coming out of it....I just run to a spot where they can get hit.

Heartless1990

crazygirl94375 said:
Thanks!!! But, um...I meant where Aladdin and Jasmin are at!! Remember...place in the desert where there's this big head and we go in through the mouth and then, there's this thing and giant balls were coming out of it....I just run to a spot where they can get hit.

ERK!!! I'd had expected Atlantica from the word "Ale-"

Ok, let me try again

LOL....When I'm mad at Goofy and Donald, I take them to the desert in Agrabah and inside The Tiger Cave. Then, I stand on a area where the Fat Bandits would hurt them while I won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back