• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun (yet random) things you can do in KH1.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
This is making me nostalgic. :) I'm pretty sure I've done all these things... Except for peeking at Jane's undies xD

KHII didn't have very many random fun things such as these. And that makes me sad. ;(

Prajna

[video=youtube;VGn2gFGvVZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGn2gFGvVZs[/video]
This, and if you do it for yourself you'll find there is no limit to how high you can go. I tried it and I got high enough until I could see the island entirely and around the outside it's all pitch black nothingness.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This is making me nostalgic. :) I'm pretty sure I've done all these things... Except for peeking at Jane's undies xD

KHII didn't have very many random fun things such as these. And that makes me sad. ;(

in kh2 you could see up kiari's skirt

lace FTW

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I loved jumping from high places in HB. I wasted like an hour gliding and jumping everywhere there.

impart

Climb The Sky
in kh2 you could see up kiari's skirt

lace FTW

can you really look up her skirt?!?!?

I always tried, just to see if it was true, but it never worked
I know you can look up Ashe's skirt in FFXII, but I figure they wouldn't let that slide in a Disney game

not that im a perv, I just want to know if its seriously true. lol

ZiggyK

can you really look up her skirt?!?!?

I always tried, just to see if it was true, but it never worked
I know you can look up Ashe's skirt in FFXII, but I figure they wouldn't let that slide in a Disney game

not that im a perv, I just want to know if its seriously true. lol

I'm not a perv either, I just want instructions or pics so I can.. uh.. see if it's true aswell...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i believe theres a youtube video on this very subject (kiari's skirt)

because no matter how annoying and badly written her character is, she is hot LOL

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
HAHA! I WAS RIGHT!
i dont feel anything though )o_O

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I loved jumping from high places in HB. I wasted like an hour gliding and jumping everywhere there.

Oh lol. I like the hidden room where the heartless symbol platform shifts up and down and the freezing of the bubbles. I never would've thought.

Kingdom <3s

I still think pumpkins are the best. i believe they are the only time-oriented, damage-inflicting aspect of the game (correct me if i'm wrong). you can really get creative with those nasty little things. pumpkins+stopga+atlas armlet(x3)=hell in halloween town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back