• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun (yet random) things you can do in KH1.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Never said it 'wasn't true'.

This is a disney game that censored the word 'Hell'

alright, my bad then
I still think pumpkins are the best. i believe they are the only time-oriented, damage-inflicting aspect of the game (correct me if i'm wrong). you can really get creative with those nasty little things. pumpkins+stopga+atlas armlet(x3)=hell in halloween town

wow, that sounds fun, never tried it though

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I still think pumpkins are the best. i believe they are the only time-oriented, damage-inflicting aspect of the game (correct me if i'm wrong). you can really get creative with those nasty little things. pumpkins+stopga+atlas armlet(x3)=hell in halloween town

Yay for vandalizing Halloween Town! I need to try it now...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I never knew about the Stopga part. I'm glad you mentioned Altas Armlet because I always seemed to get the feeling that not many people are familiar with the game deeply. =] They're also in 358/2 Days. My memory's kinda blurry whether or not Re:Chain of Memories had some.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
I never knew about the Stopga part. I'm glad you mentioned Altas Armlet because I always seemed to get the feeling that not many people are familiar with the game deeply. =] They're also in 358/2 Days. My memory's kinda blurry whether or not Re:Chain of Memories had some.

I thought they were in ReCOM. It's been a while since I played it though....

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I like to fly everywhere in KH1. Like whenever I stop at Traverse Town after Neverland, I always go up on the roof of the Accessory Shop, then fly off it and glide around the 1st district.

OMG I do that all the time too! :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
i usally like jumping off big ben in neverland XD
or throwing barrels/crates at donald and goofy.
and most of all i always like flying everywhere ^ ^

edit:
i also take as long as possible to turn back to normal sora cause i like running around when he turns into a heartless.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
i usally like jumping off big ben in neverland XD
or throwing barrels/crates at donald and goofy.
and most of all i always like flying everywhere ^ ^

I love throwing crates and barrels at Donald and Goofy. Just because it's funny as hell to hear them scream. 8D And if there's ledges, I like to push DG off them.

Gram

Banned
Awards
love throwing crates and barrels at Donald and Goofy. Just because it's funny as hell to hear them scream. 8D And if there's ledges, I like to push DG off them.
XD
this makes me want to push them off big ben.

Musical charm

Help me out everyone!

So far I have stuff like:
-build crazy gummis
-find all trinities
-throw boxes in weird places and into goofy :p
-Halloween town pumpkins: make them explode in a line, or around heartless that have been Stopga'd (professionally)
-jump off the clock tower
-beat all the mini games
-freeze bubbles in HB
-buy 99 of everything
-superglide all around 2nd District after jumping off the Gizmo Shop
-the rare truffle challenge, beat 100
-glide up the sides of roofs that are inaccessible
-get all 10 postcards (really easy actually)
-sit on top of the accessory shop and chill after pressing select
-look at jane's underwear

Slow down:
-take a look at the crazy color schemes behind Traverse Town
-look up at the stars in different worlds (or skies)
-do all of the challenges when, if beaten, make that little [do-di-DI-di-do-da] noise
-reach places you never knew you could (that always makes me feel good)

let me know what you think of my list so far :)

LOL!!!!!!!!! I'll SO try this when I have the game in my hands XD

Kingdom <3s

Well the Stopga is to allow you to surround heartless with pumpkins. I suggest turning Donald and Goofy to "Occasionally" for all attacks and magics in the Customize menu to bear witness to the full effects of fiery pumpkins. Yes they are in Days as well, because you light the lanterns with them to avoid wasting a cast of magic 4 times. And yes I worship this game, I know the details like Cid knows Gummis! Though I'm new on this site, and I've only posted what, 7 things? But I'll build some reputation quickly hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back