• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun (yet random) things you can do in KH1.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Image in my head:

Riku running through Hollow Bastion. Finally gets to the end and DiZ says after Riku gives him sea salt ice cream, "Thank you, Riku, but Sora's in another castle!"

Wow haahahah XDDD

Now that I think about it...I've thought of something different. Sora is more like Mario, because he had to save Princess Kairi from a castle. Twice.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Oh, thank God! xD I thought I was only one who loved to play around in the worlds.
One thing I tend to do a lot is swim for no reason whatsoever.
I also love going to Pooh's storybook in that one place with the hill and the swing, and dive off the hill into the creek. There's also swimming as far as you can in that same creek to see how far you can go before leaving that page.
Then there's that page with the big tree; I like going to the highest branch I can and jumping into the small pool of water. That's kind of challenging due to the size of the mini lake, and the fact that the leaves on the tree makes it impossible to tell where it is when you're up that high.

There was one thing I found entertaining on Captain Hook's ship (this only works after your trip to Hollow Bastion); get on deck, and a bunch of Dark Balls will appear. While they're still slowly showing up, quickly jump your way up to the very top of the deck (where the White Trinity is). Most of the time, from what I've seen, the Dark Balls will NOT follow you. Instead, they will stay where they first appeared and patrol that area as well as the space above the water near that area. To watch them, stand on top of the box-things behind the desk, or on the side of the ship (there's room to stand). Sometimes, the Dark Balls will be hovering above the water just below where you're standing, AND STILL NOT NOTICE YOU THERE. xD It's fun standing there and just watching them patrol the area until they decide to disappear or catch sight of you.

ZiggyK

Never let balls lead you into a false sense of security. Balls ALWAYS lie.

All you need to do as whack the balls a few times with a giant key to put them in their place. But they are always watching, looking for the smallest sign of weakness or distraction, then they strike. And it is not pretty, they usually attack in pairs.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
All you need to do as whack the balls a few times with a giant key to put them in their place. But they are always watching, looking for the smallest sign of weakness or distraction, then they strike. And it is not pretty, they usually attack in pairs.

Some balls actually liked getting whacked with giant keys though...

Okay, I'm done now...back on topic.

ZiggyK

I like when you're tree surfing; if you jump at just the right time, you can make Tarzan crash into tree limbs. XD

That minigame took me forever to beat.

I'm pretty sure on the first stage theres one branch that is impossible to hit. You either hit the first one than avoid the second or jump over the first one and then hit the second one just as you land :S

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I liked to make Sora stand in front of anyone and when they're staring at each other I'd make up a silly random conversation between them in my mind.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I like to go to the clock tower in Neverland and fly as high as I can, then drop all the way to the bottom ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back