• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun (yet random) things you can do in KH1.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
When you battle Riku for the first time in Hollow Bastion, I like to jump on top of the fountain and see him try to reach me. He gets pissed.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Making D and G chase me around Neverland

Making Hook have to jump off his ship to get me, then getting him while he's in midair

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
When you battle Riku for the first time in Hollow Bastion, I like to jump on top of the fountain and see him try to reach me. He gets pissed.

Ooooh, I love doing that :3 and making him chase Sora around the room while calling out "Sora!"

When I'm at the Cave of Wonders, I make Donald and Goofy stand in the path of that boulder that comes around. Throwing crates at them, flying around Big Ben to the music, and making the Heartless appear in HB and waiting for them to come after you. I also got Tarzan to repeatedly climb up and down the ropes under the Treehouse while Sora just stands still.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I like going to the top of the tree-house in Deep Jungle after you get glide. It's so pretty.
I also like examining all of the paintings in the hotel in Traverse Town so that the creepy guy will talk to you.
There's this one hidden door in the rooftops of the Second District that takes you to the spot that Donald and Goofy fell from to land on Sora before they fought Guard Armor.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Oh in the Cave of Wonders I make Donald and Goofy get hit by the big bolder thing all the time. It's so funny.

Kasumi48

Haha I love when you beat a game then you fly around and do crazy stuff afterwords and find places you never knew you could reach and random stuff to do. Great list! :D

Slanzr5000

i was fighting riku on destiny islands when i first started the game and if you push him into the tree he just stands there screaming "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" its very amusing :D. there might be some other spots where you can push him into where he'll start freezing up

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Every now and then, when I get bored with the White Mushrooms, I tell Donald and Goofy to attack them via triangle. Donald once almost got me a Fire Arts. He kept using Fire and well, if the Mushroom had asked for it instead of Thunder, I would of gotten a free Fire Arts, without any effort whatsoever.

Oh, and throwing barrels and crates at White Mushrooms..

HeartsLight

I like to climb trees and stuff and jump from one to the other on DI in the coconut tree grove. Sora looks so funny when he grabs onto the second tree. I also like to hit the trees for coconuts til they fall on his head!

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Help me out everyone!

So far I have stuff like:
-build crazy gummis
-find all trinities
-throw boxes in weird places and into goofy :p
-Halloween town pumpkins: make them explode in a line, or around heartless that have been Stopga'd (professionally)
-jump off the clock tower
-beat all the mini games
-freeze bubbles in HB
-buy 99 of everything
-superglide all around 2nd District after jumping off the Gizmo Shop
-the rare truffle challenge, beat 100
-glide up the sides of roofs that are inaccessible
-get all 10 postcards (really easy actually)
-sit on top of the accessory shop and chill after pressing select
-look at jane's underwear

Slow down:
-take a look at the crazy color schemes behind Traverse Town
-look up at the stars in different worlds (or skies)
-do all of the challenges when, if beaten, make that little [do-di-DI-di-do-da] noise
-reach places you never knew you could (that always makes me feel good)

let me know what you think of my list so far :)
see it's stuff like these that make KH1 a superior title.

anyway i did all of those you've mentioned (plus a lot more). ahh great times

Kiwi +

Awards
I throw boxes and crates at Donald and Goofy xD
I also shoot Firaga at people.
Oh, and jumping off from the treehouse in Deep Jungle.

Haha I liked throwing stuff at them as well. I thought that was fun. Then shooting out magic once you got everything was really cool as well. Jumping off the tree house in Deep Jungle and the castle in Hollow Bastion, well that was enjoyable too. xD

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
One thing I always do in Traverse Town is, getting around to the back of the Acessory shop to where the giant crate is.
Then I time my attacks on it so Sora will end up in an infinite finisher combo on the Acessory shop wall. (Well infinite till I stop pressing the attack button.)
If you are interested in doing this waste of time, then remember the crate needs 5 hits to be destroyed.

Other stuff I do is in HB on the giant lift (The one where you fight some Wizards and such.) While it's stopped, I just look out in the distance, it might have been my imagination but the first time I did this I saw a (small) town in the distance. And this was before I heard about KHII.

And of course I fly around pointlessly anywhere too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back