• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How does the "fun" of KH2 compare to the "fun" of KH1?

• KH2 was WAY more fun, and it blew away KH1!!!!!

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • KH2 was a little more fun, but not much, since KH1's hard to beat.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • They were about the same really.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • KH 2 just didn't quite capture the "fun" element as well as the first one did.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • This game was nothing compared to KH1. I barely had any fun. It was such a disappointment.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I don't know what it is, but I just haven't been having as much pure "fun" as I did with the original KH1. Does anybody else know what I mean. It's a great game, and it's superior to the first in more ways than one...but it just doesn't seem as enjoyable to play as the first was for some reason...

Feel free to disagree with me, but if you do, please tell why. And if you do agree with me, can you pinpoint the thing about this game that make is not as fun as the first?

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
I think I know what you mean. Some things may be a little too colorful in the gummi ship thing I gotta say. Which makes that seem a little too, ahem, 'kindergardenish', though it is fun to do. The worlds and bosses are fun as well. Especially timeless river. By the way, what mode are you playing on? If it's proud then you might be taking it too big, too fast.

Senior_Superboy

I had fun playing this game, more than the first, because you get to do more stuff in this game, and plus the gameplay is better as well.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
threads like this...tisk tisk

and even though i played the japanese version, im still looking forward to my copy of the US english NTSC version, which ir psobably arriving next week (one week into my end-of-term holidays and then 1 week left :()

and i specially wanna hear the voice actors and play the abilities and to advance in the storyline (which will rock and, i can tell, rocks for those who already have the US english one)

thebluick

its the same, it does some stuff better and some stuff not as well.
Am I the only person who hates using the right analog stick for the camera, I miss the old system. if you get a bad camera, you can't do anything while fixing it (without moving your hand into a really akward position)

E

Evil-Riku

This game just totally rocked, the graphics have increased, but there were some scenes that the japanese got, that we didn't get to see, so I was like what the heck.

KHluver

One reason why it might not hold as much magic as the first is probably because we knew a ton about this game before we bought it, while with the first KH most of us most likely knew nothing about it. I still had a great time playing KH2, but I felt like I knew too much... Oh well, I'll have lots of fun playing through it over and over again ^-^

final form roxas

i had a great time playing the game but when i started it again on proud it was kinda boring cuz i knew what was going to happen

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Yah, that's probably it. I probably didn't have as much fun as I did in the 1st because I knew way too much going into the 2nd...maybe I should stay out of these forums after I beat the 2nd, so I can enjoy the 3rd...but most likely I won't. This place is just too cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back