• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funeral

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
We are gathered here today for the funeral of khgamer. Farewell to all of my great friends here. I hope that you read this and actually care. I hope i don't get any crud from the jerks on this forums that say stuff like "get over whatevers making you leave, b cuz no one cares." Yah, thats right. You and I both know who you are.... Well, farewell. Hmmm... this isn't how I pictured my last post.:( Byeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I wonder why your leaving? Sayonara KHgamer. I hate LONG good byes so...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
well I don't know why you are going but okay bye

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I hope you had fun here but I hate saying goodbye to great people its just to sad. Oh well I'll do it for you though goodbye and maybe the heart of the forums be with you wherever you go. Ok that did sound kinda messed up but oh well see ya later KHgamer

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's very sad to see you leave. I hope you make sure to visit your friends sometime.

Best of luck.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Leik Peace out foo.. Don't have sex with wierd looking hookers and remember to eat at least 4 jars of salsa a day to keep teh ugly away.. Have a nice time and be sure to visit us again ya hear. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back