• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funniest KH2 Scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard X

What do you think is the funniest scene is KH2? Some I think are these:
1. When Sora says: "I gotta talk to Hades!" and Hades just has that 'I'm not listening' look and says "What was that?"
2. When Sora says to Ursula: "Sorry, 'mommy'! Your poopsies are toast!"
3. When Jack Skellington tells Sora, Donald, and Goofy about the Halloween Town Christmas and it shows all the crazy crud like the guillotine, the evil toys, and skeleton reindeer.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Lol, yeah, when sora says "sorry mommy, your poopsies are toast" is hilarious
also, when also, when the gang visits olyous colliseum again, and when they see phil, and he speaks to them saying he has 2 words, and sora donald and goofy count on their fingers and it turns out to be like 4 words^^

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
XD yeah that was hillarious when Sora said that XD and then scenes with Demyx! he is so funny!! and when Sora's voice cracked when he said 'excuse me?!' in the underworld when Demyx called him Roxas XD that was funny! there were way to many funny scenes in KH2

Kid_Nobody

Demyx...when he pulls out that handout thingy and says something like..."uh...if the subject fails to follow the order, use extreme force...oh shoot why they pick me to do this?" KAWAII! >.< corse' it took me hella trys to beat the 10 second challenge of his...he was my secon fav. org. member.

1st is Axel...FUNNY DUDE!

Lucinda

When Seifer said "Isn't this ROMANTIC!?" I was somewhere between laugter and confusion. XD

Anything with Demyx in it. "Dance water, Dance!"

And this is kind of a spoiler..
Spoiler Spoiler Show

When Hades says. "Do you realize who you're talking too!? I'm the lord of the underworld!" (Or something to that effect.)
And Auron says back "No wonder noone wants to die."

And when Sora is SO excited about meeting Santa.. And then how Santa reminds him that, 7 years ago, he told everyone that Santa dosen't exist.

There's more but I can't think of them right now.

ansem_the_wise

I enjoyed the second trip to port royal when you find will out at sea on the interceptor hanging limp over the rail, Jack bows in reverance and Elizabeth says 'stop that jack'.

ansem_the_wise

And then requests his keyblade as a reward.

Classic Jack Sparrow. (On a side note I was rather impressed with the pirates world the second time around)

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
All scenes with Demyx. Although I prefer the jap. one when he says,

"I have to look for someone with weird hair who dresses in black and has a key. He also acts like a jerk and has a zipper. And I know for a fact that notes don't lie to you--so no lying!"

And then

"It's not stealing if you take it without asking!"

And when Sora and Donald fight the soldiers in Land of Dragons.

"Who's side are you on? I just got slugged!"

Axel3344

during sora's first visit to twilight town after mickey leaves, sora is laughing and when donald and goofy ask sora why hes laughing, sora says your face

Forget_Me_Not_43

Website
www.xanga.com
I know the scene was sad but I found it funny somewhow
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back