• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funniest thing happened to me!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Ok, i was fighting Xaldin yest a few minutes ago, and i died. So, Mickey comes and gets owned by Xaldin too, but Sora comes back. The same thing happened THREE times in a row. Yep, Mickey came 4 times in one battle, and i didnt have to restart once.

Weird, aint it?

E

Eclipse

^^ NOW THAT'S funny.

i love the irony in your story

good news: i used mickey 4 times with xaldin!
Bad news: i lost..

LOL

Josiah

Quarian Power!
really? you died at the end?, oh well, it was fun, right?

-BLITZ-

Man, if you think about it. If all Org members fought you at the SAME time, their goal would actually work....even with Mickey and Riku by your side.

E

Eclipse

yeah, stupid retards. send one after the other at sora....and then one after the other they die

they should have just jumped him behind an alley in twilight town

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
smexy_roxas213 said:
that happend to me too!!!it was ecacty 3 times in a row and it was starting to get freaked out, but i did beat him on the 3rd time, but that was the only time mickey came out to after i died on all my other fight when i would die.....i would die

It happened to you too? Holy Crap, this must be a glitch or smething. lol

krnpunkpride92

it took me three tries...

but it was funny the first time cause sora got hurt from a regular attack, than mickey came out, he went on the dragon thingy and smashed on mickey and than did his super combo, (repeat over 3 times) LOL

-BLITZ-

The battle report at the end of the game said I only used Mickey 2 times in the game. One was the 2nd Form of that Heartless at Beast's Castle First Visit, and of course....one for Xaldin.

mysticalmario

yea it was crazy it happened to me 4 or 5 times once, i thought it would keep doin it forever but it didnt :(

E

Eclipse

^ it depends

if you've never used him before, he will definitely come. if you've used him once, your chances are 75%, if you use him again, your chances become 50%, and it stays that way forever xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back