• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny as hell Counter Strike Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Equaringer

It seems to me that Counter Strike is an eternal game, it will never be lost and it will always be played. I have been playing it for a very long time, but recently something has changed, namely thanks to the site https://csgobettings.com/real-money/ I learned how to make big money by clicking on the link you will find various top platforms for betting and you can also try to make your life better. I wish you good luck.

rlsgamm

Awards
Funny :DD Overall it's a fact as the above fellow wrote, Counter Strike Global Offensive is just a perfect game that still has over half a million players a day!!! If anyone would like to play with me (we are looking for two people to join the team) you can write. You can also check this site, because my friends from Global Elite are writing articles there: https://globalcsgo.com/

aksol44

Awards
Super video indeed! If you are ever looking for a cool place to sell csgo skins you can check out Skincashier, I used it myself recently and can honestly recommend it.

JeremyS

Awards
I like various games, but I like games more where you can wander, shoot, chat with other teammates, find new friends, it's so cool. By the way, I constantly compete with my friends in skins, we usually choose them on chanticos fire, we constantly argue what is better and what is not, aha. In general, come in and choose too.

314Dec

Awards
Website
ai4free.ai
yeah original CS had some great moments as well. and CS:GO had 10x more. SO hopefully CS2 will have even more of them. Btw for those who haven't played much CS:GO but wan't to play on Faceit - you can just buy Steam acc with hours for CS:GO to jump on straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back