What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Furry Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Sora-H

Reaction score
ewww that would be ridiculously STUPID (if he was an animal on land, sora...a lion.. or a gazelle ::roflmfao::

Krillos

Reaction score
Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
It would be more stupid if a human-Sora would enter in the realm of the Animal Kingdom. Sora didn't look stupid as a merman in The Little Mermaid in the previous KH, now did he?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
If The Lion King world (Pride Rock) is in KH2 (i hope it is) Donald would probnably cast a spell to make them able to talk to animals. I don't think a 'furry sora' would ever work.

C

CEDELAS

i think that u will have rafiki in ur party as for the furry sora i dont think so maybe a main or somthing.

Krillos

Reaction score
Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
If human-Sora enters Pride Rock, he'll be identified as a intruder and will be rip to shreds by other lions. So I believe that it is acquired that Sora must transform into an animal to enter.

Sgt Moo

Reaction score
I think the monkey dude would introduce you to Simba so you dont het eaten alive

RikuOfDarkness

Reaction score
Well, the game still follows on from KH1 - where Simba was a summon and (assumably) a friend. He should still recognise Sora.

C

CEDELAS

no u see the summons made from stones were the spirit of the animal not the memory or heart just the spirit

helios

Bronze Member
Reaction score
mabey the monkey will guide sora remember when they were in the jungle in
the tarzan level he couldnt speak to the gorillas

Teny

Reaction score
Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
If you mean something like Sora fusing with the Beast or something then I would understand where you came up with this theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6