• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fusion Theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[-JF-]

I put this by accident in the normal KH2 forum, but i put it in the
spoiler forum as well since i intended to put it here in the first place.

Guess i,ll start from the beginning.
Whenever you drive, there,s a chance that you can go
into anti-form right? Now, people say it has nothing to do
with the story and is just a negative side from driving too much.
BUT, recently i thought Sora could do this because he is split
from his other half, his Nobody, his soul, Roxas.
Now then, after Sora comes across Roxas in TWTNW, he is
able to go into Final form when you drive randomly right?
I think this must be because Sora and Roxas became fully one
after that confrontation since Roxas accepted his Fate.
it has also come to my mind that people mention they have
NEVER gone into Anti-form when they drive into Final form.
So whenever Sora drives into Final form, he must,ve fused with
Donald, Goofy and Roxas who,s inside of him.(hence the color of
his suit which resembles Roxas.)

So, for everyone who didnt stop reading halfway through, what do you
think? Has something like this ever been mentioned/discussed before, if not what do you guys think?

BoyWithNoShadow

Website
www.myspace.com
I came to the assumption that Final Form was something with Roxas (since Roxas used Oblivion and Oathkeeper when he fought Axel, and you need those for Final), which also kinda adds more importance to Roxas, since he really was only a plot twist so the game wasn't too similar to the first. As for only accsess to Final after the fight with Roxas, I don't think that's true... I'm not sure though, cause I never got Final o_O;;

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
If you read the description for final form, it says that it releases the keyblade's true power. I always figured that it was because to release the keyblade's true power Sora had to become his whole self once again. Also, I activated final form BEFORE I had oblivion, so it has nothing to do with that.

As for the no anti-form, I believe that it's linked more to the fact that Final Form is more nobody inspired, and the fact that the developers probably didn't wanna give it that suck factor. Those are just my thoughts.

Kunoke

Okay. I'll give you guys the facts. Here's what I know:

Final form is ONLY obtainable after Sora "fights with Roxas" in TWTNW. In front of that building. Anytime after that is when you can get it. Not before. Final is a result of Sora and Roxas becoming one, in a sense. Roxas became one with Sora in the beginning, after he said "Looks like my summer vacation is...over." But they never truely connected until after that fight. Thats why it's after that when you can get Final Form.

As for not getting Anti-Form after getting Final, that's true. Anti-Form disappears after you get final because his true power is unleashed.

You can also use any keyblade combination for final >.> I use Fenrir and Fatal Crest.

[-JF-]

So after that TWTNW scene, even if you drive into Valor for example,
you wont get anti-form anymore?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
me too, for valor form, i think ithis is how it goes

sora has a strong heart
donald and goofy have weak hearts

when sora fuses with donald or goofy, then he also gets their weak hearts, and that weakesss lets the darkness take over, until the suit cant handle it anymore and donald or goofy unfuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back