• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fusion with donald Confirmed!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

12073078447236l.jpg

Its been comfirmed You can see his clothes in blue i wonder where he learnd to fuse with his friends and i think his casting a magic in this PIC, cause his starts to wave his keyblade in a circular form. Post your theory bout this if you have one.

Last edited:
S

Slyph

Whoohoo! But I think that you will only be able to fuse with donald and goofy, not chqrqcters from other worlds. Still i'd like to see what this fusion can do...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yea, too bad we cant fuse with other characters...

It would be awesome to fuse with Beast or Auron, muwhahahaha...

dude123

That would be sweet, also does sora have two blades while in fusion with donald.(havent seen the trailer yet)

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Thats so cool! But I wonder, when you fuse with another caracter, does sora & the fusse(the ones fused with sora) get the same amount of EXP as when they dont fuse?

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
The yellow balls are for something else i rea that before...anyway i think he looks so much cooler with blue!!

Paopu_Fruit13

wow,your right.but can we fuse with goofy?well actually i doubt you could because sora can already do the things he can do..well anyway cool =)

Unknown_Factor

Sora can fuse wiht Goofy, Sora + Goofy = Brave form

but i wonder what name teh name of this form is

Sora + Donald = ???? form

Sirocco

Not to great a surprise, the form looks cool and magic is probably his strong ability, which is not a great surprise either.

The yellow balls are money I think. They appear normally when defeating any heartless, and the streak is probably from a blow.

If Sora+Goofy= Brave Form, I guess S+D= Mystical Form, based on the Shield (can't remember the name) and Wonder Rod.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Only Donald & Goofy? Oh well, It looks cool anyway.

PS: I think Sora looks very cool in blue.

TacoSauce

Yeah I like the Sora and Donald fusion. Esp the blue clothing. At least its a change from all the black clothes we've been seeing Sora wear in the previous trailers (of course excluding the Brave form portions).

I wonder what fusion abilities we get from Sora and Donald fusion... For starters you get a cool looking beak! XD

TacoSauce

Milh_Amethyz said:
That'll be foul men but i wonder if its posible?............

If you're referring to the fusion between donald and Sora, then its yes to answer your question, at least shown in the lastest trailer. Sora gets kool new blue clothes, but I don't think he gets dual keyblades. Anyone care to correct me please feel free...

Milh_Amethyz

yeah your absolutely right

He doesn't weild another keyblade its just to Enhance his Magic or Mag-Def.....I wonder whats he doing swirling his keyblade like that?

S

Skyrider

I looked at the pic and can't tell if he has two keyblades. But take a look at the command menu. It looks pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back