• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fusion with donald Confirmed!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
he only has two keyblades in trance form

Milh_Amethyz

The command Menu will change in its environment or if you move to another world.....An that a fact i can proove it....watch the trailer and focus your eyes on the Command Menu....

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
I think Sora looks hot in Blue and Red......but anyways I think Sora weilds two keyblades when he fuses with Goofy because I saw Sora weilding two keyblades in a picture and he was wearing red clothing.

candymog

2235 said:
I think Sora looks hot in Blue and Red......

Ditto, my friend. Ditto. Very hott....Especially when he is twirling the keyblade behind him like in the picture......oh yes....lmao :p

iwannabesora

Slyph said:
Whoohoo! But I think that you will only be able to fuse with donald and goofy, not chqrqcters from other worlds. Still i'd like to see what this fusion can do...

me too i can't wait im so exited:D

Unknown_Factor

I don't believe so, cause the pic shows him still using the kingdom key, Now wiht the Brave form I think you have to set it for which one teh second KB will be

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay here's the dish...

It has been confirmed by Numora that there is more than one form (and the way he said it makes it so that there are more than two too...).

Sora + Goofy is Brave Mode. Trance only refers to the process that this is done. In this form Sora gets two keyblades, and his combos are super powerful, but No Magic.

Sora + Donald is unknown, but I bet it is something like Arcane mode or something. The only thing that we know is that Sora's Shoes shine blue, and he spins his keyblade around. However he does not get two keyblades.

Also the Yellow orbs are Drive balls. They can boost the form bar so you can stay in the form longer. They also increase your drive bar when you are not in a form.

Thats about all we know. If I missed anything, feel free to mention it...

x-knight

i bet its the s + D fussion is called mystic form dont tell me or ask me its just it feels right

D

Dark_Heartless

i think its gonna be arcane mode

i also think he spins his keyblade each time he fuses with donald

i also noticed that he has a green hood when in "arcane mode"

D

Dark_Heartless

that doesnt matter

another thing. i think that sora = goofy is called valour mode not brave mode

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.