• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fusions with disney people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora is the best

fusions with disney/square enix charicters.

Has any heard about if there are fusions with the disney charicters/square enix like mulan and auron and if u have do you have a picture to show and prove it.

Last edited:

sora is the best

No i meant disney/sqaure enix people like mulan or auron from ff-x or beast ect not goofy or donald.

Last edited:

sora_123

first of all auron, its from ff-x, and yea you can fuse with other party members, i just can't find the link.

surfer1593

nah just the dog and the duck thets why you have to have at least one of them in your party i think......?

RikuOfDarkness

DarkSora23 is correct, in one of his interviews he says that fusing is an important part of the game (I think that's right), and also that there will be many more fusions not seen yet - but there's no hint as to who else exactly we can fuse with.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
DarkSora23 said:
they won't be the only ones you'll be fusing with. i think it sed it in one of nomura's interviews

Yes, he indeed says so in one of his recent videos.

-Dengeki - Kingdom Hearts 2 Progress Report- said:
Dengeki: In the movie [trailer] shown at the E3, Sora was seen wearing a blue costume but, does that mean that there are other Valor Form's than the red?
Nomura: There are quite a few. That is why Sora's action has largely expanded and there are many types of action's that were introduced. I can't explain just yet but there some forms that have amusing tricks. Also, the attack pattern will vary depending on the form and it will allow players to choose a form they will like and fight using that, I hope.

So, what does that tell you? There will be more fusions, but we just don't know who we are going to fuse with, and what the result will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back