• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kerlimeke75

Awards
I'm curious to hear what you think the future of the series should be, I personally thought kh3 under delivered for many reasons one is they went to Disney heavy this time around. I feel they need to cut down on Disney involvement and bring back of characters and such. Thoughts?essay writer

Last edited:
Awards
  • Awakening
After Melody of Memory, I think we're in for at least one more side/bridge game before KH4. The side/bridge games like COM, DAYS, and DDD typically end up being less Disney heavy than the main entries, so you'll probably get you wish at first.

But in terms of KH4 and every main title, I think it's unrealistic to expect the games to not be Disney heavy. Even though most die hard KH fans are more into the Square Enix side of things, the Disney side is what sells to the average player.

Foxycian

Awards
  • Cheeeeese!
  • Awakening
There were few topics like this so not sure if you will get many answers, but all I’m gonna say is as long people don’t overhype things then the story and game will deliver or at least most of the time it will.