• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Patches/Updates?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doortolight

Awards
unlikely they'll patch the problems. aso found a problem with the chicken little summon, if I go fps mode the summon guage empties immediatly

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's normal. When you use a summons special limit, it drains the summon gauge.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Is it true that due to time constraints they didn't add multiplayer to Birth by Sleep? Does this mean that, if they port the ReMixes for the PS3/One, it'll include an online Mirage Arena?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It is true, and they won't, since they excluded Multiplayer due to it taking too much time to work on.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It is true, and they won't, since they excluded Multiplayer due to it taking too much time to work on.

Ugh. I understand. Thanks for the clarification. And an online Mirage Arena could have been enough to keep us veeery busy until KH3, hehe. Dx

doortolight

Awards
That's normal. When you use a summons special limit, it drains the summon gauge.
ok so its normal to go into the chicken little summon immediatly go to use fps mode, which I end up getting no use out of as less than 2 seconds later I am out of the summon. what good is using the fps mode if you have no chance to actually use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back