• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Galoop's KH3 Reading... PLEASE READ!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoop

Hey, Listen Up! I have here just a few therories you may want to think about!

1.What happened to Maleificent andPete? Well I think that once they have defeated the Heartless, they have take control over the castle, and thats what the letter at the end is about.

2.In Deep Dive didn't the events of that trailer happen nearly at the end of KH2 so it also it could happen also in KH3 ?

3. KH2/FM:Re CoM Secret Trailer

The sealed tale of truth.

There's no such thing as coincidence in fate.

All fates have been set.

After along time each fate....
will await the awaking of a new tale.

Ok, i'm a bit confused at this point, ok but the thing i dont understand is the "Star Keeper" Keyblade Mickey has was this after he has just finshed training off Yensid also like Sora when Yen Sid told him about the Heartless and etc.. Also i think maybe this has happend in the past and after them events Sora time travels and then comes along after he has defeted all the Evil Disney Villian and etc.. like KH1 but Micky in that letter he has alredy tellin Sora he is going off in the past as the door to that world is in the Disney Castle and maybe tell Sora to bring along Riku and Kairi or maybe stick with Donald and Goofy. Now i dont think there aint going to be no more, well there miught be but with different stroylines maybe with out Sora but who knows.

So there you go my Therory please reaply if you think it is :thumbsup: or :thumbdown:

Questionsofheart

I just dont think that Kh is a time travling kind of game. the keyblades have never had any other kind of powers besides being powerful weapons. Anyway, wouldn't Micky use the keyblade to undo major events like Ansems dissapearence if he could???

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
1. I'm assuming they somehow survived, or they'll somehow miraculously return for the next game, but I just don't see them remaining at The World That Never Was (basically because the castle was completely demolished, and much of the city was destroyed during the flying battle and the 2nd Xemnas on the Throne battle. As for the letter being about this devious duo, I think that's a VERY poor plot motivator.

2. Deep Dive took place before Kingdom Hearts II, and much of it wasn't even included in KHII (i.e Roxas asking "Where's Sora?", Riku opening up the sky, Kairi watching the meteor, ect.)

r0x45

i think what has happened in the past will play a major event in the new KH because i forgot the whole fates part which makes it seem like its going to continue the story like i think these first two games kind of only chipped at the KH world i mean there's a reason why sora and xehanort have thinking heartless and that roxas was able to use 2 keyblades and then there's the legends of salvation and destruction and if you managed to see the "old friend" scene i think you'll manage to infer that the birth by sleep movie happened before KH and Mickey w/ the Star Seeker is infact under Yen Sid's training

Gabranth

Awards
Just because mickey is in the movie at the end doesn't mean that he is there at the same time the battle is going on. In deep dive at the end we see mickey but he wasn't actually involved with the riku/roxas battle.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
The reason both Xehanort and Sora had Heartless with a sense of self was because they both willingly plunged their hearts into darkness. Xehanort because of his obsession with darkness, and Sora to save Kairi.

r0x45

no becasue he would've became just a normal heartless because the obssesion would've overcame him

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
this is what I THINK

1) They were killed by the heartless

2) It happened BEFORE kh2 and AFTER khcom

3) Not sure what you're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back