• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathshadow

Kairi: *blinks* What's that?

Selphie: *leans into the water* I dunno. It looks like. . .

Wakka: It's Jac's sword!

Wow. . .I just gave something away for later in my fic. But I had to post something.

*Is struck by Ghost-Key*

There I go advertising my fic with foreshadowing again! Argh! Well, is this post enough for you?

~Sora~

dude..just like you'r sister,you rock!!!...but i still like your sisters more >.<

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: ACCURSED SHORT UPDATEDNESS!! ACCURSED ME NOT BEING BORN YET!! >_<

Sora: Like Kat said, you're there in spirit!! ^_^

Aozora: Yeah. And that does not include all of us! ^_^

Ketso: CUZ WE ARE NOT KK'S PERSONALITIES!! >_<

Kaze: We're just the people she talks to. Cuz she has no friends. And the friends she DOES have all have some kind of issues. >_>

me:....er....yeah....UPDATE SOOOOOON!!! \ (^o^) /

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Hoorah, I'm so sorry I haven't even posted on this page! Okay.

"What the heck do you think you're doing here?!" Gyros shouted while Ace caught his breath.

"I came.....to show you......this....." Ace panted, summoning Royal Flush.

Gyros took the weapon. "A key?" He asked.

"No, a weapon. It's called a keyblade. It unlocks anything, or locks it." Ace said. He was confused, though, because it didn't look like the one in KHTCG.

"Well......hmmm.....if that's true, then maybe......" Gyros stared at the keyblade.

"Quit mumbling! Get to the point!" Ace glared.

"Geez! Impatient much? Look....there used to be a story about someone with a weapon like this who would end all darkness." Gyros seemed embarresed to tell this.

"Are you implying that I am going to do that?" Ace asked. (Of course, he was not the boy in KHTCG, as the boy in said card game had very different characteristics indeed!)

"Well.......the story said....." Gyros turned away.

"Look, that's just a story. I'm sorry, but I'm no great warrior." Ace said.

"........Better get on with the mission then." Gyros said. He fiddeled around with the gummi controls.

Ace sighed. Gyros was expecting to much. Ace just wanted to find out where the heck he came from. After that, Ace was figuring out how he was going to leave.

The second trip to castle oblivion was a lot shorter than the first. Ace stepped into the castle a second time and wandered around. There were a lot of rooms. He was almost caught when a red headed Hedge hog boy raced through the library screaming,

"Pull my hair! Pull my hair!".

After that, Ace was more cautious about staying hidden. Why was this place over run with kids?!

Finally, Ace heard voices outside a very large pair of doors.

Pressing his ear to the keyhole, Ace could hear absolutely nothing. He decided to open the door just a crack. He could hear a lot better now.

"Wait.....did you hear that?" A deep voice asked after Ace stifled a cough.

Muffin stuffing cold!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
"PULL MY HAIR, PULL MY HAIR!" That's so hilarious! LMREO (Laughing my rear end off)!

GOSH DARN IT! That was so funny! Could you picture little Axel running around in a cloak that's waay too huge for him? Screaming "Pull my hair!"?! That's so funny!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: I'LL KILL YOU, AXEL!! HOW'S THAT?!?!?! *summons Keyblades* *in Darth Vader-like voice* Prepare to die!

Sora:*sigh* She needs to work out those Axel issues....-_-;

Aozora: I don't think she ever will.....o_O

Ketso: Why does she hate him so much? K_K

Kaze: Fan fictional reasons. >_>

me:*in regualr voice* Awesomeness, Kat!! More soon!! ^_^ *stomps off towards CO*

Katattack

Is something wrong? You grimaced! I know it was short....but......

I can't update until I get more posts! Four isn't enough! But you guys are very nice.....how about a joke?!

Or......a short story from a land unknown?!

Once upon a time, in a land extremely close to the place you live, there lived a strange....thing.

With the head of a man, a jumpsuit with giraffe spots, and the nose of......a man, it was a fierocious creature. Fortunately, it could understand basic English, though it itself could not speak it.

"......" It said one day, jump roping down to the local village. (It lives in a cave.)

"Oh, hello............there!" The baker said, the name of this beast slipping his mind.

"........" The behemoth of destruction nodded in greeting.

Skipping down to the local Walmart- I mean.......Waltholemue, the destructive little monster had one thing on his mind.

Pickle chips.

I'll post Gambling with Hearts tomorrow. If you post! Or you must sit through another episode of Giraffe Man!

Katattack

It's freaky, isn't it?!

One day, I was just drawing (badly), and then I drew a face and a weird jumpsuit giraffe spotted. I had nightmares.

He dances. All the time. Or jumpropes or hop-scotches.

Freaky. So post! I don't even like to think about him!

Oathshadow

AAAHHH!! Giraffe man! I was grimacing because of Axel's hair-pulling parade.

Pickle. . . chips. . . make me. . . think of. . . nothing.

Best thing ever: Beef Stew

Yep, it's busted.

That's the best comedy on Homestar Runner.

Is that post enough for you?

Katattack

I suppose, since you have been so persistant, and you guys had to sit through Giraffe-Man. It was horrible. From now on, if I get bored, he will be posted!!!! Muahahahahaha!!!!!

Ace held his breathe.

"Sorry, probably one of those dang kids." The second man said. "Anyway, do we really need them?"

"Vexen, we won't last forever. The organization isn't going to be run by dustmites and waterbears. We need to have trained members to take over, and it's best to start when they're young." The other man said, calmly. (Hah! Vexen is ANCIENT AND GREASY!)

"But.....they call me greasey." Vexen pouted. (GREASY!!!!! HAH!!!!)

"Deal with it. They're only children. However. I think we may have found someone to inherit the castle." The calm man said.

"Who? Larxene? She's an idiot! Zexion is too creepy, and" Vexen turned very stern. "Please don't tell me it's going to be Axel!"

The second man shuddered. "No. However, I'm sure once he matures, he will be a good choice too. No, I'm thinking about the new boy."

"........Lexeaus?" Vexen said, like the dimwit he is.

"No, fool! Martin."

"Oh. I don't know. He's pretty weird." Vexen said.

"Are all of you young people stupid?" The other man said. "No, Martin is smart. And a backstabber. I can tell. He-"

THUD

The last thing Jack saw was the disturbing, scarred face of EVIL!

So kids, never, ever, ever, hold your breathe that long.

Hah! Giraffe man! Hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back