• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Award Request thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In order to better keep track of our new awards, I have decided to create this thread to make it easier for us administrators to see requests from other members. Our new set of awards and how to obtain them is essentially explained in this post by Shamdeo:

Hey guys, over the summer I'll be getting back into the swing of keeping up our Awards system! Today I want to introduce a new type of awards: Marks of Mastery! Buy a new Square Enix game? Take a pic of it with a camera with a timestamp (example below) to redeem an award. (Buy a digital copy on Steam? Screenshot it and share your Steam handle.)

quco_big.png
trff_big.png
hofr_big.png
kh3d_big.png

SPzy6.jpg

Also, for those of you who would like to recommend Community Endeavor awards for your fellow forum-goers, we'll be keeping track of that again! Be sure to request again if you have previously!

You can find all of our Awards here: KHInsider Forums - Awards

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Hey I happen to own Theatrhythm
Here's a picture of my Mii and it's favorite title is Theatrythm. The date is at the top, sorry for the shitty quality

3Lm4X.jpg

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Here is my copy of Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry for the crappy quality =/
2MB pixel camera blows :x

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Alright, here's my copy of KH 3D (Date of Purchase is in the small red rectangle on the right):

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And here's DDD in company with the other newcomer Theatrhythm, TWEWY and other KH-Titles ^___^:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

CactusAce

Awards
KINGDOMHEARTSAWARD.jpg

Couldn't find any paper so I used a paper towel.
Pretty sure I'm the first person to get it from my EB Games, they had it waitin for me when I walked in.

snow_flake40

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry for the quality. And yes, that is the writing of a 17-year-old girl.

I am so, so sorry.

Shazzanoire

Awards
My copy of KH3D. Would have done a shot with my save file on-screen, but it's potentially spoilerrific. :p

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back