• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game easier?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Easier?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas542

Who here thought this game was so much easier than KH, I thought it was, just because the controls where simple, and the graphics, had it's momements, so I wanna see what you think.

itachi793

the 2nd d\game does seem prety simple and it did take me longer to finish the 1st game.so yeah i guess you can say teh 2nd was easier then the 1st

Dr. Stoopid

I'd say most of the bosses were harder in KH2, but my main issue is the lack of secrets and temporarilly unavailable terrain (like it's to high to reach it until later) made the quest for 100% complete too easy, provided you have the diligence to actually bother. Did take me 84 hours, gummi missions included, so the length aint too bad.

EternalOath

I'd say that KH2 isn't exactly easier, just shorter. KH1 is pretty simple, therefore pretty easy, but it's got length.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas542 said:
Who here thought this game was so much easier than KH, I thought it was, just because the controls where simple, and the graphics, had it's momements, so I wanna see what you think.

The controls made handeling the game less frustrating, is all. And yes, the game isn't as hard as some I've played, but really, who wants a game that is so difficult you give up on it because you can't play it??

S

<Sora=Riku>

Yeah the second game was a bit easier but the bosses were way harder like the guitar guy he was a challenge.

Namine = Artist

Much Easier.. On my first runthrough I finished on a low level (totally rushed, cause I was sucked into the plot) but now I'm taking on the challenge to complete everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back