• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game freezes at Xemnas' first fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken Shadow

During my first playthrough of the first fight with Xemnas (the one at the memory skyscraper), the second time he forces you into using the Facedown reaction command, the game suddenly froze, and I had to switch the PS3 off from the button. Second time I played it nothing went wrong, but needless to say it freaked me out (don't have the cash to spend fixing my PS3 now...). Doing my research I came across one YouTuber that had the same problem, but only when Sora was in Limit Form. If I remember correctly, I had used limit form, but Sora was already out of it by the time I had to use the reaction command.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I had a similar issue. During the final part of the last battle when Xemnas is in his "Zebra" coat, that reaction sequence when he throws Sora up and swarms around you. My Triangle wasn't working or inputting like it should and I kept dying. Had to use limits to bypass it.

The game also slowed when I got to the part Sora beats Xemnas senseless with the Kingdom Key and Way to Dawn.

That's literally been my only issues my entire playthrough though.

Davidsawr

Im having less problems playing KH2fm on a ps2 emulator with an English patch than people playing 2.5 on their ps3 >_>

Shsdowlink97

During my first playthrough of the first fight with Xemnas (the one at the memory skyscraper), the second time he forces you into using the Facedown reaction command, the game suddenly froze, and I had to switch the PS3 off from the button. Second time I played it nothing went wrong, but needless to say it freaked me out (don't have the cash to spend fixing my PS3 now...). Doing my research I came across one YouTuber that had the same problem, but only when Sora was in Limit Form. If I remember correctly, I had used limit form, but Sora was already out of it by the time I had to use the reaction command.

Anyone else having the same issue?

It would seem that the issue is caused by using limit form during the fight, as I also used limit, exhausted the form, then tried to go up the skyscraper for the second time in normal form.

Probably just a glitch in the coding like in Mafia 2's, where if you robbed any stores on a certain chapter, you couldn't execute a cut scene to continue the chapter and had to start over.

Thanks for the fix by the way!

Edit: Confirmed. Didn't use Limit Form the second time and there was no freeze.

Last edited:

Shsdowlink97

I've had times that when I'm changing Formes I think the game is going to freeze. But apparently everyone has this problem? I also had slight glitches against Xemnas, but they were like hiccups.

This is simply because of the updated graphics, it's a small loading screen, like when you change key blades and exit the menu. Before it was hardly noticeable, due to less complex textures.

Just for fun, try going the same drive dorm twice in a row in one area, there's no loading screen.

EmaKey

My game freezes as well sometimes. For example if i Open the Menù and a chest immediately After.

Dark Wing

Awards
It would seem that the issue is caused by using limit form during the fight, as I also used limit, exhausted the form, then tried to go up the skyscraper for the second time in normal form.

Probably just a glitch in the coding like in Mafia 2's, where if you robbed any stores on a certain chapter, you couldn't execute a cut scene to continue the chapter and had to start over.

Thanks for the fix by the way!

Edit: Confirmed. Didn't use Limit Form the second time and there was no freeze.
I tried this out of curiosity since i've heard no many complaints about and wanted to confirm if it's a thing but my game never froze. I also have yet to experience this problem with the reaction commands at the beginning of the last Xemnas fight as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back