• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Informer FF12 review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
well i got my issue of game informer this month and it has a review of final fantasy 12. they said it was a very good game, the sound was great, the gameplay was great, just about everything. They gave the score 9.25/10. which i think is really good.:)

sorry i can't scan it, i dont have a scanner or anything like that. If anyone gets Game Informer every month like I do then you'll know what im talking about.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
well they didn't exactly give a score to each individual one, they gave just one big score. 9.25/10

well they really liked the gameplay and the storyline.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
omg. Another high score!?

At this rate, this game is going to be the best reviewed game of the year. But FFXII's main obstacle will be IGN. IGN could rip this apart just for fun.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
lately every game that i want, ign hasn't really gave a good score, kh2 got like a 7.7 or something like that which it deserves more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back